SMG4: Perfectly Balanced (01)

It was at the castle located in the mushroom kingdom where SMG4 did his normal activities. Watching them dank memes. SMG4 chuckles, "Aww yeah!" SMG4 smiled but faded quick as Mario bursts into the room. "SMG4!" Mario fell to the ground as [Y/N] collapsed on top of Mario. "SMG4 HELP US!" [Y/N] yells but suddenly they were pulled away fast. "GUYS WHAT THE HELL?" SMG4 grabbed his keyboard and start running out of his room. He glanced around. "This better not be a prank." SMG4 suddenly felt a rap on his shoulder. SMG4 froze but slowly turned to see a blue glowing Morshu standing there holding Mario and [Y/N] on his shoulder and his other hand held a rope. SMG4 screams and smashes his keyboard on Morshu's head as Mario and [Y/N] fell onto the ground. "RUN BITCH RUNNN!" [Y/N] screams. Everyone quickly ran away down the stairs and headed towards the backyard. While running [Y/N] turns [Her/His] head to see Morshu throwing bombs towards them. "INCOMING-" a bomb exploded sending them bursting through the door. Mario glances at SMG4. "Wait I have a plan!" Mario says. SMG4 nods in agreement.

Morshu quickly runs outside and looks around just ask Mario slid under Morshu. "If you want it, then it's yours my friend!" Morshu says at Mario very creepy like. "NOW SMG4!" Mario yells. SMG4 jumps in the air with a Boo in his hand and smashes down making the Boo eat Morshu. SMG4 laughs and takes a photo and quickly tweets. "Almost died lol" Mario gets up and looks over to see a portal open up. [Y/N] pokes the boo but noticed the portal and quickly joined them. "Oh boy. Another portal." [Y/N] says in a sarcastic tones. Suddenly two knuckles came out of the portal then started communicating to each other and look straight at Mario. "There's the dead meme." One of them says as they both go over and grab Mario dragging him through the portal. SMG4 sighs as [Y/N] Facepalms. "It's one of those days isn't it." [Y/N] nods, "Must be." [Y/N] walks towards the portal with SMG4 suddenly they were sucked into it. SMG4 and [Y/N] make it to the other side but noticed they were in the sky. "What the-" they both scream as they fell and crashed into a building. SMG4 lands on the ground. "Ow-" SMG4 says rubbing his head. [Y/N] suddenly falls on top of him. "OOF- ow my ass hole-"

SMG4 and [Y/N] quickly stand up. "Oh... god." [Y/N] quietly says. They both glance around. "Not this place- we are at-" SMG4 was interrupted by Mario. "The internet graveyard!" Mario smiles as he lays on the hospital bed. "They don't seem as bad as they used too!" The knuckles walks over that was wearing a nurse hat looks at Mario. "I'm gonna shove this up your ass." Mario screams and quickly replaced himself on the bed and grabbed SMG4 and [Y/N] and ran out.