SMG4: WOTFI 2021

Everyone looked in horror of the giant corrupted Axol. He suddenly roared as the world shook. [Y/N] looked in horror as she was chained with SMG4. "Axol.." Melony whispers sadly. "Zero's strength is stronger than ever now..." SMG1 says quietly. "I.. I don't know if we can stop him." [Y/N] looked at [his/her] side at SMG4. "Well we can't just sit here! We got to do something!" Saiko says nervously. "Swag will save the day!" Swag stood and hopped towards Zero as they made eye contact. "You are now banned from Xbox live-" zero flicks Swag sending him flying towards Chris. "Jesus swag-" Swag and Chris crash and rolled down the hill. "Ugh... I think I have a plan!" SMG2 says out loud but gets snatched my Zero including SMG1. "NOOO!" SMG4 yells. Zero evil laugh echos the area as suddenly he tries to crush SMG1 and SMG2. They screamed in pain. [Y/N] looked away crying. Suddenly Zero gets hit by a rock in the sky. Zero looks up at the sky. Zero suddenly gets hit my a sofa in the sky. Zero shakes his head and quickly looks down to see SMG3 and SMG4 holding hands as they have their hands out. "Ew! Why are you holding hands!" Bob screeched. "Aww I think it's sweet!" Tari says smiling but noticed [Y/N] not looking pleased. SMG3 turns to them. "FORGET YOU SAW ANYTHING!" he hissed. SMG1 and 2 stood up from falling to the ground. "Th-thanks for saving us..." SMG1 says catching his breath. SMG1 and SMG2 take each others hands. "Now it's our turn!" SMG2 says confidently. They threw everything they got at Zero but he roars and gets angry. SMG1 and 2 quickly unchained everyone. [Y/N] stood and rubbed [His/Her] arm. "GET TO MARIO QUICKLY! BREAK HIM OUT OF THE CRYSTAL AND WE'LL HAVE A CHANCE AT BEATING ZERO!" Zero stares down SMG1 and SMG2. "Don't worry about us." SMG1 says to everyone. "We have a little score to settle. They jump onto the castle and start running as Zero tries to smack them as they ran but kept missing them. "QUICK EVERYONE TO THE CANNONS!" SMG4 yells. Everyone runs towards the cannon except [Y/N] and SMG4 as he turns to [him/her]. They stare at each other. "If your going to tell me to stay think again." [Y/N] says. [Y/N] runs past him running into the cannon. SMG4 sighs and jumps into the cannon which sends them flying into a portal. [Y/N] looked down at SMG1, 2, and Zero fighting at the castle. "WE ARE COMING FOR YOU RED!" Meggy whispers to herself. [Y/N] heard her whisper. Suddenly they enter into a vortex. "Don't forget... keep an eye out for Mario!"

[AFTER THE CHALLENGES]

Everyone makes it out of the vortex and noticed they were in a new area. SMG4, Luigi and Bob were the last ones to arrive. "HAHA YEAH!!! Good job everyone!" Bob was talking about how great he was at those challenges as he gets interrupted by [Y/N]. "Guys we are here..." they all look up to see Mario in the crystal. "Holy..." SMG3 whispers but gets shoved to the side by SMG4 zooming towards the crystal. "I'M COMING FOR YA BUDDY!" SMG4 calls out. He stopped as Zero appears behind Mario. Zero smiles as he was showing his true form but he went back to his corrupted Axol form. His eye shined as Mario flew closer to them but gets corrupted by Zero creating Shadow Mario. Zero points at the gang. "Kill!" Everyone starts screaming in panic. "GUYS WHAT DO WE DO?!" Luigi yells. "IM TOO SEXY TO DIE!" Bob yells. Melony broke the panic chatter. "Don't give up!" She said. Everyone turns to her. "We loose to much if we stop now! This is about more than just saving memes... or even our universe. It's about saving our friend!" Everyone agrees including [Y/N] who smiles as Melony pulls her sword out. "LETS DO THIS!" Meggy yells.

(Meggy) Time ticks down andFades all our sorrow3, 2, 1, 0Your perilous wrathsAt the end, of its path 

 (Axol/SMG0) Your pleas are all in vainAll that I know is painDon't blame me if you all yellDown in my special hellAs I tear your lives apartTo begin my fresh new form and hit restart(Evil Mario)Hello fellow friendsI heard deathsA great new trendWhy care and love in lifeWhen we all know It's the endDon't be scared, copy meOff your head and let's be freeCmon guys, join the clubWe offer free spaghetti(SMG4)Mario, c'mon man quitYou must snap out of itFlurry of threats and weak attacksWon't stop us in our tracksWhere's the fatso we all knowOur great big friend not a foeThe biggest idiot of the showWith an ass so thiccThicc as dough

 (SMG3) Well I think thatSweet talk made me want to dieThat's how you kill a god?You gonna try and make em cry?Cmon lads let's step it upAnd use all of our big brainsCause I know there's a muchSmarter way to win this game 

 (Luigi) Sorry bro this might hurtWe'll make sure it's fast and quick 

 (Bob) Lol no, it's gonna feel likeBeing hit right in the dick (Tari)We're coming don't you waitWe'll put an end to your fate 

 (Evil Mario)NO STOPI MUST ELIMINATE! 

 (Melony)Relinquish your gripOn our hero3, 2, 1, 0Feel your control decay awayOh what a dark day 

 (Meggy)The sun shines bright with nothingBut fading fearOh the end is near 

 (Axol/SMG0)ImpossiblePrepare to be deletedDELETED 

 (SMG3)Ah sorry this is whackYou call this a finishing attackSending out your stansThat's your plan? Come on man

 (Axol/SMG0)You misconstrude The full extend of my deadly powerNow go rot in this momentThat I dub your final hour 

(SMG4)Zero we've sacrificedAll too much just too leaveAnd now it's time to turn the tidesWith this ace up our sleeve 

 (Axol/SMG0)You don't scare me with thisOld, dated and weak techniqueStand down now and let ol' zero Give the death you seek 

 (SMG2)Can't let you do that Cause it's our turn to end your fun(SMG1)Time to repent for the Massive sins that you've done 

 (Axol/SMG0)NO STOP LET ME THROUGHOut of my wayGRR WAIT!I CAN'T LET THATFAT ITALIAN MUTATE

 (Mario)Oh boy can you feel itDo you feel the terror loomThat's cause your about to enter Mario's tunnel of doomLadies and gentsNow it's time to finish off this foeAre you ready?LETS-A-GO!!! 

 (Saiko)Your last moment is now(あんたの最後は今よ) 3, 2, 1, 0You don't stand a chance(あんたに勝ち目は無い)So goodbye(だからグッバイ) 

 (Axol/SMG0)YOU DARE OPPOSE MENow death is what you'll faceErased with no traceWelcome to my world of Despair and sadness 

 (Melony)Sorry to bother Your heartbreakBut you just made your final mistakeRelease our friend andReturn him to us!The curtains lowerApplause signs glowIt seems like it's theEnd of your showOH HERE WE GO!3, 2, 1, 0

Melony strikes into Zero and everyone gone quiet. Zero struggles as Giant Mario holds him still. He starts getting powerful. "Hurry Melony! He is about to break!" SMG4 calls out. Suddenly Zero breaks through and screams loudly. Everyone holds onto something as he blows up. Zero disappears leaving them in empty space. "YEAH WE DID IT!" SMG4 yells. "The evil is destroyed!" SMG1 yells. SMG2 starts cheering. Everyone cheers with excitement. Mario grew back to his normal self. SMG1 took a breath. "Peace... peace is being restored." SMG3 groans. "Thank god. I can finally go home!" SMG4 smiles. "Good job everyone!" [Y/N] hugs Melony who just stood still. "Especially you Melony!" Meggy joins the hug. "Say... where's Axol?" Meggy asks. Melony turns around and has tears in her eyes as she falls down and cries. [Y/N] hearing her cry made [Y/N]'s heart feel heavy. "Oh my god..." [Y/N] knew what has happened and went down and hugged Melony as she cried.