SMG4: Dark Web (Short)

"A long time ago, I was sent to this world in a USB pod." SMG4 says to [Y/N]. "Not remembering anything about who I am I've searched for answers." He paused. "Throughout my adventures, I made a huge discovery: The existence of an SMG1 and SMG2. They supposedly arrived here in their own USB. Before sacrificing themselves they gave one last request... 'We have a guardian pod too! Find it! It'll explain everything!'" [Y/N] blinks and looks at SMG4. "So now... I have to find 1 and 2s USB." Mario and [Y/N] glanced at each other and back at SMG4. "Hell you talking about boy." Mario says stupidly. SMG4 Facepalms. "Ugh anyways, we have no idea where their USB is... but we know where mine is-" Mario smiles, "MEXICO!" Mario dances with a subarow on his head. SMG4 punches it off. "What? No! The Dark Web! Don't you remember? We pushed it down there years ago." Mario smiles. "Okie dokie so let's go get it dumbass." SMG4 thinks. "We'll need a degenerate who spends their time on the dark web to guide us..." Bob quickly spins around his chair. "BOI YOU WOT M8?" SMG4 rushes to his side. "Bob! You're completely useless to society! PERFECT! You can help us!" Bob looks at SMG4 "Wow first of all, f*ck you, second of all, hell yeah! That's where all the b*tches are at like my favorite dark web streamer!" The video plays on an iPad. "I put a whole bag of jellybeans up my a**!" She yells out stepping on butter. SMG4 throws up as [Y/N] comes to his side patting his back and Mario glances at it. "Mario's dik is funny." Bob blabbers on and on and mentions in needing a hacker to help him get through. SMG4 pushes [Y/N] back and looks over at Mellony messing with her dolls acting like they were fighting each other. SMG4 and Mario rush over and Bob follows closely behind. [Y/N] rubs [her/his] arm. "Ever since SMG4 got freaked out about his existance and the whole zero thing... he's been different... he never notices me.. it's like I don't matter anymore." [Y/N] sighs sadly while watching them from afar. "Let's go!" SMG4 says as everyone leaves including Axol and Mellony. [Y/N] runs up to SMG4. "Wait, SMG4.." [he/she] calls out. SMG4 turns and looks over at them. "You'll stay here. That's an order." He quickly turns and leaves. No, 'I love you' or 'I'll be back soon'. The castle door shuts behind SMG4. [Y/N] tears up a bit and runs away towards the gardens.

[Y/N] weeps over the fountain. 'He doesn't love me anymore?' [Y/N] thinks to [himself/herself]. [Y/N] wipes the tears off [his/her] face as a familiar voice was heard. "You okay, [Y/N]?" [Y/N] turns and sees Tari by the door. "Oh... sniff hi Tari.." Tari walks to [Y/N] side and sits next to [him/her]. "He did it again?" Tari asked. [Y/N] nods a little bit. "Sorry Tari... I hate you to see me like this but ever since he had this path set up he left and barely sees me as someone who loves him anymore. He always shuts me down..." Tari puts her hand on [Y/N]'s shoulder. "Love isn't easy. I'm not really good when it comes to love advice but I will say this," Tari pulls out a rubber ducky and gives it to [Y/N]. [Y/N] takes it and looks at it. "When one door closes another one will open, think about it." [Y/N] smiles and hugs Tari. "Thank you.." Tari nods and walks back into the castle.

[Y/N] looked down at the duck but glances at the phone next to [him/her]. [Y/N] picks up the phone and looks at [his/her] contacts seeing SMG3 at the bottom. [Y/N] thinks for a moment and without thinking [he/she] calls him. [Y/N] panics and looks everywhere. "Hello?" A voice was heard as [Y/N] jumps and [his/her] flys in the air and quickly grabbing it. "SMG3...?" [Y/N] asks. "Ah, [Y/N] nice to hear from you, how are you?" [Y/N] wasn't sure what to say but without thinking about it [Y/N] starts crying. "I don't know SMG3, I'm, I- I don't know so much is happening..." Suddenly the phone cuts off. [Y/N] looks down at the phone confused suddenly a portal opens as SMG3 walks out. [Y/N] and SMG3 stare at each other for a moment before [Y/N] stood. SMG3 walks up to [Y/N] and grabs [his/her] hand and pulls [him/her] into his arms in a hug. [Y/N]'s heart skips a beat. "I'm sorry he could never love you, he was always into his memes and adventures than really being in a relationship..." [Y/N] cries on SMG3's shoulder. "Come [Y/N], come hang out with me for a bit." They took each others hands and walked through the portal as it closes behind them. Tari noticed from afar and thinks to herself. "I don't think that's what I meant..." she shrugs. "Oh well what could possibly go wrong?"

...

"SMG4 it's over... I'm sorry..." [Y/N] says over the phone as she spoke towards the voicemail. [He/She] quickly hung up as [Y/N] looks up at SMG3 that walks in with a couple of drinks. He sets them down. "What were you doing-" he was cut off as [Y/N] went up to him and started kissing him passionately on the lips. "Mm..?" SMG3 muffles. They depart the kiss a few seconds later and SMG3 looked flushed like a red tomato. "Now this... I can get used too." SMG3 says softly. [Y/N] blushes slightly but gets surprised as SMG3 quickly kisses her back...

SMG4 looked down at his phone as he was in his USB noticing the miss call. He went to the voicemail and played it. His heart stops. "SMG4..it's over... I'm sorry..." Mario looked confused. "What's up Buddy?" SMG4 turns to Mario and looked shocked and has tears in his eyes. "Oh that's not okie dokie-"