School is Hell Part 12

We walk up to the big gate, Ash, Chug and Maple all stand there waiting for Larry and I.

Larry wraps his around around me and I smile under my prosthetic. Leaning into him as we walk, I see ash turn away, she seems sad but I don't know what to do at the moment as I see a flash of purple go by me, I look up and Travis is running, quickly going into the school.

<<small time skip>>

Larry and I sit in homeroom, Larry wears earbuds, head banging gently as he draws on a loose sheet of paper.

The teacher walks in and tiredly explains what we're doing today and that we will have a fire drill later.

We get through the class and meet up with Ash for second period. We all sit down and start talking as Larry takes out his headphones.

"Did she give homework?" Larry asks and I shake my head
"Do you guys know what's for lunch?" Ash asks, looking around a little
"I think it's bologna today" Larry says, looking grossed out.

The teacher stands up and the class starts. Travis never shows up to the class which is weird cause he never misses a class.

We get to the cafeteria and see Larry was right, it's bologna day. I pass up and just go sit down with chug who has three sandwiches on his plate, Larry follows and ash gets in line.

"Ugh how can you guys eat that shit?" Larry asks turning away from chug slightly, I shrug and look down at my phone.

Ash and Maple make it to the table followed by Todd whose got an open notebook doing math equations.

I close my phone and lean onto Larry "so, is it Friday yet?" I ask jokingly and we all laugh a little "I wish" Ash says softly.

<<small time skip>>

It comes to the end of lunch when I stand up "be right back, I gotta piss" I say and start to walk away, when I get to the door I realize I hadn't seen or heard Travis all of lunch, i head to the bathroom and close the door.

I do my business and wash my hands, as I go to leave the door opens. Travis rushes in and shoves past me "faggot" he curses "get the fuck out of here!" He shouts and I rush out of the bathroom, hurrying back to my group.

I get back and latch onto Larry, holding onto his arm as we walk down the hall
"Hey sal, wanna ditch this class?" Larry asks, it's gym class and I know he'd want to skip but I shake my head "nah, we should at least go today and on Friday, okay?" I ask and he shrugs.

The end of the day comes by quickly, I realize I left my gearboy in the locker room and tell Larry to not wait up.

I walk to the locker room, feeling creeped out by the almost empty school, some of the lights already turned off, as I walk through the door I rush to my locker, feeling un easy about the place. I start towards the door when the lights go out and I hear the door lock, another door open and one distant light turns on.

"Hey fag" a voice I can only assume is Travis from behind the light "forgot your little toy huh?" He says and walks through the light, towards me slowly "you're a freak, such a disgusting freak..." I back up as he walks closer, eventually hitting the wall I look around panicked, would Travis be alone or would his 'friend' group be waiting just outside that door? I can't be sure.

"Look at me when I talk to you bitch!" He shouts and in a flash he's in front of me, holding my neck in his hand against the wall "pathetic little sally" he mocks me, I can't move, I can't breathe, I see him reach around my head to unclip my mask and I freak out, kicking, punching, yelling as much as I could, I hit his crouch and he drops to the floor, I take the chance to run, he attempts to trip me but it fails.

Hoping, praying no one else is behind the door as I run through it. I look forward to around and sigh thankfully no one is there.

I get outside and start to sprint to the apartments, looking around over and over to make sure no one is there.

(A/n: do y'all want a face reveal?)