Surprise! (Part 2)

Sal's POV
We walk through the front door of the Addison apartments. Going down the side walk we continue holding hands. I can feel his pulse, gently pushing against the back of my hand.

"So do you have a place in mind?" I ask looking up to Larry, the hood of my jacket falling off my head, showing my bright blue hair around my shoulders.

"Yea, you'll see" Larry says and wraps his arm around me as we continue to walk down the side walk.

<<time skip>>

We walk up to a restaurant named leblon, it's a Brazilian steakhouse.

We don't even wait a minute before they take us to our table, they explain how the waiters will come around with food and such.

Once the main waiter leaves I look over to Larry
"Can I ask something?" I swallow quietly a bit nervous, we never eat here, sure we joked about coming here before but I never thought we'd actually come here.
"Of course Sal" he says
"Well why are we here?" I ask, glancing away for a second but before Larry can answer a waiter holding a knife with some kind of meat on it come up
"good evening, would you like to try some filet mignon?" He asks.

I nod and he cuts some off before putting it on my plate, then Larry's plate. He leaves and I look back over to Larry who bites his lip softly before looking at me
"Sally, I....I can't tell you yet" he says and I frown
"Why not Lar? What's going on?" I ask a little frustrated.
He sighs and shakes his head "j..just not yet, I promise I'll tel you before the night ends" he says and another waiter comes by.

<<time skip>>

We eat a bunch and when we leave I take Larry's hand. We walk down the sidewalk and I look up to him "so?" I ask softly. Larry pauses and glances at me "not yet...a.almost" he says, is he nervous?

We get to the apartments and go down to Larry's room, I jump onto his bed and curl into a ball, covering myself with his blanket. I smile softly as I'm surrounded by his scent, I jump up quickly realizing how creepy I was being. I look around and find Larry.

Larry laughs and I fall onto my back with an "oof" Larry walks over and sits next to me "c...can I kiss you?" He asks and I freeze for a second, thinking I heard wrong I sit up "w...what did you say?" I ask, feeling the blood rush to my face

"Can I kiss you?" Larry asks again and I bite my lip.

A second passes and I see Larry start to fade behind his eyes, I unclip the bottom strap of my mask. "C..close your eyes please, I don't want you to see yet" I say and he nods before closing his eyes tightly, I shift my mask up and put my hand on his cheek, caressing the corner of his mouth with my thumb for a second before bringing my lips to his and I relax for a sec and lean into him. The kiss is sloppy and messy but when I pull away I smile softly.

Larry smiles and pulls me into his lap, his eyes still closed "Sally, I like you, a lot" he says softly, I can feel him shaking now as he holds me tightly "d..do yo-" before he can finish his sentence I kiss him again, this one is more connected but still sloppy, I don't break it till I need to breathe.

"Yes, Lar, I like you so damn much" I say as I lean more into him, holding onto him like a life line.