Visiting Jail(14)

I don't know how we got here but the school day went by quickly, Travis was nowhere to be found but at the end of the day I couldn't find Larry either, he didn't tell me he was skipping 6th but he was just gone. I called several times with no answer.

Finally I give up and start to walk home, thinking maybe he just went home unexpectedly. As I get to the apartments Lisa rushes out "Sal?!" She shouts seeing me, I look up confused "Lisa? What are y-"

She takes my hand "what did he do?" She asks as she hurried both herself and I down the side walk towards town.

"I- I- what?" I stammer out as she pulled me along

Having now idea where we're going or what's happened I just follow her.

——time skip——

I stare Larry down from across the wall of bars separating us. As a police officer explained to Lisa what Larry had done I sigh, walking up to the bars "I told you no..." I say softly as he approached me from behind the bars.

"You are very lucky, while the young boy wanted to press charges, his father said there was no need." the police officer continued "He is free to go after some paperwork." The officer sat Lisa down to review it as I stood there with Larry.

"Wh- what did you?" I ask looking up at the taller male. "Why couldn't you let it go, I said to let it go" I could feel myself start to tear up as my throat started to burn from hold the tears in.

"I gave him what he deserved" Larry says, his voice monotoned

"What did you do?" I almost shout at him.

"I'll tell you at home" he says and I shake my head "fine Lar, fine." I say and walk away from the bars, heading outside I could feel his eyes in my back as I walked away.

LARRY'S POV
(~Rewind time~)
I left in the middle of 5th period, going to locker room where Sal was attacked. Knowing Travis' 6th period was P.E. I just had to wait.

When it finally came time I heard the familiar snicker of the blond. Of course he wasn't the only one coming in but I had waited enough.

Running at him I punch him right in the nose, he quickly grabbed it, hold his now bleeding nose. As the other boys moved out of the way I kicked him in the stomach, formerly knocking him on his ass. "What did you think would happen?" I ask as I kick him again, his time in the ribs "Keep messing with him and it's gonna get a whole lot worse" I growl, he tries to stand up but I lean down and punch him again, again on the nose, he screams in pain and clutches his nose again.

I lean down, grabbing a handful of his hair I make him look up at me "I will do so fucking much worse next time, you hear me?" I snarl and spit in his face before slamming his head against the wall he sat against.

As soon as I walked out I held my hand I punched him with, feeling a throbbing feeling I laugh at the pain "I'm sorry Sal" I whisper softly as I walk out into the courtyard. Waiting for who ever to find me.

Soon as ever, three school officers came through and brought me to the office before a police officer took me to the station in handcuffs.

"Sal's gonna hate this..." I mutter as the police car drives away from the school.