School sucks! (3)

It had been a few days since l had moved into Addison apartments and it was time for me to finally go back to school. After getting all the supplies I needed for school Larry and I were now walking down the side walk on a Monday morning towards the hell of a place.

"So, I'll get my schedule when I get there then just go on through the day" I say looking up at Larry as we walk, dressed in black skinny jeans and one of Larry's old sanity's fall shirts.

"Yea, hopefully we get some classes together" he says as the building comes into view.

We go into the office and get my schedule, looking over it, it doesn't seem to bad.
Home room(math), Art, gym then math, English (lunch), chemistry then social studies. Larry looks over it and points out we have three classes together as we walk through the hall, going to our home room.

Once we get to home room the teacher makes me introduce myself. I hate doing this, having everyone stare at me as I stand in front of everyone is not good, especially when you have to do it multiple times in one day.

Having Larry there does help but my anxiety is off the chain "H...hi, I'm Sally, you can call me Sally face, I like spending time playing video games and watching tv" I say then sit down next to Larry pretty much having a nervous breakdown.

—-skip to lunch-—
I go through the line with Larry and follow him to one of the tables, looking around as people stare. I sit down next to him and a few more people come over.
"Sally, this is Ashley and Todd" Larry says motioning to the two first people
"This is chug and maple" He says motioning to the next two.

We eat some of our food before chug takes the rest and start to talk

Ash: "so how long have you been in town Sal?"
Me: "Not too long, about four days I think"
Todd: "if you do t mind me asking why do you were the mask?"
Me: "it's a prosthetic, not a mask"
Todd: "oh, sorry I didn't know"
Me: "it's okay"

After a bit more conservation we all leave the cafeteria and go on to our next classes. Larry and I head to chemistry and the other four split up.

"So what do you think about the others?" He asks me as we enter the classroom.
"They seem cool, though chug and maple didn't really speak much" I say as we take our seats then I have to introduce myself...again.

After my last class finishes the last bell rings and I go to my locker. Not seeing Larry around I wait there. A blond guy with a bruised eye walks up to me and punches me harshly in the arm.

I drop the book I was holding and glare at him "what the hell?" I say as he walks away "the fuck is his problem?" I mutter as I lean down and grab my book.

(Larry's POV)
I walked right into the hall when I see Travis hit Sal. I pass Sal and head straight for the blond. Knocking him right in the back of the head harshly with a closed fist, making him fall to the floor, grasping the back of his head "don't fucking touch him again or I swear to god I'll do much worse than a punch to the skull" I threaten him and go back over to sal as Travis yells "faggot" "pussy" "gay" at me loudly.

"You okay dude?" I ask him. Going over to his arm and moving the sleeve out of the way. Seeing a huge bright red mark on his arm I know he'll have one hell of a bruise.

(Sal's POV)
I watch Larry pass me, seeing his face filled with anger. Seeing the hit makes me flinch a bit  but I smile softly as he looks over my arm.
"Yea I'm good, cmon let's get home" I say and start to walk. Larry follows me, giving one last glare at the blond before we leave the hall.

As we walk down the sidewalk Larry lays his around my shoulders, pulling me towards him a bit "you sure you okay?" He asks. I nod "yea, but uh who's the blond guy?" I ask looking up at him.

He sighs "that's Travis, he's a major homophobe, asshole and bitch" he says as we get to the apartments "if he ever messes with you again, come get me" he says with an almost scary serious face. I nod as I look up at him.

We get into the apartments and go down to the basement. Going to his room we throw our bags to the side and I collapse onto his bed, curling up into a ball and close my eyes. I couldn't see what Larry was doing but I hear him leave the room. I sit up and take out my pigtails, putting the bands onto my wrist.