Chapter three

Rick stayed on the other side of the bathroom door all night listening to her crys.

"Rick." A small voice whispered, Rick jumped up and stared at Dwayne. "It's morning time." He said smiling, Rick nodded.

"Julianna? Julianna I need you to open the door." Rick said, he heard a click and stood right up.

He opened the door to see the girl sitting against the tub shaking in fear, he sighed and sat down next to her.

"It's okay. He can't hurt you anymore." He whispered, Julianna nodded.

"I kknow. Doesn't mean I'm any less scared." She whispered, Rick nodded and helped her stand up.

"Julianna, I spent years looking for you. I promise to keep you safe." Rick whispered, Julianna nodded with a small smile.

"Thank you, Rick." She whispered, Rick nodded and grabbed her hand lightly before starting to walk back down stairs.

As soon as they were down stairs, Morgan and Dwayne were by the door, Julianna had a feeling they were leaving so she grabbed her bag and sword.

"Are you going with him?" Morgan asked, Julianna opened her mouth to answer but Rick beat her to it.

"Yes." He said, Julianna looked over at him and smiled.

"Okay, let's go." Morgan said, Julianna nodded and took the sword out of the sheath.

"Are you sure they're dead?" Rick asked as the door opened, Julianna chuckled.

"Rick, their dead." She said, Rick nodded and started walking out.

The walker against the fence groaned and turned to them, he slowly started to get up.

Rick ran forward and started beating on him, he than started to hit his head which killed the walker.

Rick leaned down breathing heavily, Julianna walked forward and grabbed his arm.

"You okay?" She whispered, he looked up and nodded with a small smile.

"I'm okay." He whispered back, Julianna smiled and nodded. "Let's go." Rick said, he started leading them to a house.

"How do you know you're wife and son will be here?" Morgan asked, Julianna's eyes snapped to Rick.

"Wife?" She whispered, Rick nodded not meeting her gaze and started walking in.

Julianna sat down on the porch and carved into the wood on the porch. She started with a flower, than a vine.

"Julianna?" Rick voice snapped her from the carving, she looked up than stood up.

"Ready?" She asked, Rick nodded and they got in Morgan's car.

Morgan drove them to the police station, Rick walked in and led them to the locker room.

He turned on the water and smiled. "Hot water." He muttered, Morgan smiled.

"Um. I'll wait out front." Julianna muttered, Rick grabbed her arm.

"There's a shower, over in the corner no one will see you." Rick said, Julianna smiled and nodded.

She grabbed her bag and walked to the corner. She opened the sliding door and turned on the water, she stood in the shower watching the dirt go down the drain.

She than grabbed the bar of soap and started washing her body, it smelt like lavender.

She than grabbed the shampoo and started washing her hair, once it was rinced out she turned the shower off and grabbed her towel before tying it around her waist.