Chapter sixteen

"Hey." A voice whispered, Julianna turned her head and smiled at Rick. "He asleep?" He asked, Julianna nodded and looked down at Carl.

"He's okay up here with me, I'm on watch any ways." Julianna said, Rick nodded and sat down next to her.

"I'll stay up here too. Lori is worried, and it's annoying." Rick said, Julianna chuckled and shook her head.

"Like I'd let anything happen to this boy." Julianna whispered, Rick smiled and kissed her hand.

"You're amazing Jules." Rick whispered, Julianna smiled and looked down at him.

"You are too Rick." She whispered back, Rick smiled and leaned his head in her thigh.

"I don't know what to do about Lori." He whispered, Juli tensed up and stared at him.

"You don't have to leave her Rick." Julianna told him, Rick looked up at her.

"Yes I do. I don't want her anymore, and she wants Shane, I'm not gonna stop them from being together. I want you Julianna, I don't want anyone else." Rick told her sincerely, Julianna smiled at him.

"I only want you too." Julianna told him, Rick smiled and kissed her thigh, Julianna shuddered and smiled down at him.

Rick soon fell asleep laying on a sleeping bag on the rv, Julianna fell asleep in the chair with Carl in her hands.

____

The next day everyone was gathering weapons, Julianna just used her knives and sword.

"These aren't the weapons we need, what about guns?" Andrea asked, Julianna rolled her eyes tired of this girl's shit.

"We talked about this, Daryl, Rick, Juli and I are carrying, because we know how to use them. We don't need you poppin' off rounds every time a bush rustles." Shane said, Andrea scoffed.

"Why Julianna though? Because she's dating Rick?" Andrea asked rolling her eyes, Julianna glared at her.

"Hey! Don't bring our relationship into this. My dad was in the army, I know what to do. So why don't you sit you're barbie lookin' ass down, and chill." Julianna huffed out, Andrea scoffed and walked away.

Julianna looked over at Rick than walked away, she walked up to Lori and grabbed her hand pulling her away.

"I want to get along with you. I really, really do, because you seem like a good person when a stick isn't up you're ass. You cheated on Rick, he deserves to be with someone who will make him happy, if that's not you than suck it up." Julianna said, she than turned around but Lori grabbed her hand.

"He deserves you. Rick deserves you Julianna, don't let anyone take him from you. You guys deserve eachother." Lori said, Julianna smiled and nodded, she than walked away.

Julianna felt a happy smile pulling at her face. Rick deserves you. Lori's words keep playing in her mind.

She reached to Rick and he placed a kiss on her cheek making her blush, he than grabbed her hand and they all started walking in the woods.

"What did you and Lori talk about?" He asked, Julianna smiled up at him.

"You." She answered, Rick looked down at her surprised.

"What about me love?" He asked, Julianna blushed and looked forward.

She didn't know what this feeling was, she didn't even with her ex. Rick knew what this was, he felt it with Lori, but with Julianna it felt different.

"She said that you deserve me. After I went off on her." Julianna said, Rick stopped walking and turned to Julianna. "I didn't tell her anything bad, she was just getting on my nerves with the dirty looks-" Julianna started but she was cut off by his lips placed on hers.

Julianna moaned quietly and her hands went to his shirt and fisted them, she smiled when he smiled in her mouth.

"I don't deserve you Jules." Rick whispered, Julianna furrowed her brows and kissed him again.

"Of course you do, we deserve eachother Rick, we've both been through so much." Julianna whispered, Rick smiled and cupped her face, giving her one last small kiss.

"I'm falling in deep with you." Rick whispered, Julianna giggled and grabbed his hand.

"Come on we've got a little girl to find." Julianna said, Rick smiled and squeezed her hand.

They all started walking out into the woods, Carol was still salty about Rick leaving Sophia alone.

"Rick.. what if we find her and she's bit?" Julianna whispered, Rick looked back at her and sighed.

"Well, than you know what we have to do." Rick answered, Julianna nodded with tears in her eyes.

"Um I think I'm gonna go check in another direction." Julianna said stopping, Rick turned to look at her and shook his head. "I might be able to find her Rick!" Julianna whispered yelled, Rick grabbed her hand and shook his head again.

"No. I'm not letting you go out there alone." Rick told her, Julianna sighed but nodded, they both started walking again.

♡♡♡

After a few hours of walking around, Julianna, Shane, Rick and Carl decided to split up frok the others.

Julianna was holding Carl's hand and walking infront of Shane and Rick, she stopped when she hears a bush rustle.

"Dad, look!" Cark whispered, there was a deer standing there, he pulled Julianna forward slowly.

Julianna was infromt of Carl, she looked around and stopped infront of the deer.

She smiled and Carl reached his hand forward, the sound of a gun cooking made Julianna shove Carl backwards.

Suddenly there was a loud gun shot, Julianna's body fell slowly to the ground, her rib cage started bleeding.

"Julianna!" Carl screamed, he crawled forward and looked at her.

"Juli!" Rick yelled, he ran over to them and looked around, Shane was pointing his shit gun at a man.

"C-carl-" Julianna splattered out, Rick smiled teary and nodded.

"He's okay, you saved him." Rick answered, he slowly picked her up. "Stay with me!" Rick yelled, watching as her eyes closed.

"There's a farm! About a mile away! Hershel, he can help her!" The man, Otis said, Rick nodded and him and Carl took off.

They both had tears running down their faces, Carl was scared, scared that he might never see Julianna ever again, and so was Rick.