Chapter five

When they got to town, it was horrible, there was buildings that looked like they got blown up.

Trash was everywhere, a few lone walkers in busses and cars, but when they turned a corner there was a whole herd.

"Shit." Julianna cursed, Rick eyes widened as his horse started to buck.

They ran as fast as they could on the horses, but was cut off by another herd. Julianna was thrown off, she looked back to see her horse going down.

She looked for Rick and saw him get thrown down before his horse getting attacked.

Rick crawled over to Julianna, shooting the walkers, he looked up and saw a helicopter in the sky.

Julianna ran over to Rick and they climbed under a tank, there was no way out, Rick looked around before putting his gun to his head.

"Carl, I'm sorry." He muttered, but when he looked up he saw a opening to the tank.

He made Julianna crawl in first before him, she sat on the opposite side of him, her breathing was ragged and her eyes were widened.

"I'm scared Rick." She whispered, Rick sighed and nodded.

"Me too." He admitted, Julianna nodded and leaned back and closed her eyes.

The walker next to Rick started groaning, Rick took out his gun and Julianna covered her ears as he shot the walker.

A ringing sound started in his ears, Julianna looked at him and grabbed him, Rick let his head lay on her lap.

"Shh, it's okay Rick." She whispered, Rick nodded than there was a static noise.

"Hey. Hey dumbass, and dumbass number two. You okay in there?" A voice asked, Julianna shot up and grabbed the walkie on the tank.

"H-hello?" She whispered, she heard a sigh.

"Good. You had me worrying." The guy muttered, Julianna looked at Rick.

"C-can you see us?!" Rick asked, the guy let out a deep sigh.

"Yeah." He whispered, Rick lifted his head off of Julianna's lap.

"Is there any way to get out?" Julianna asked, the guy hummed.

"Yeah. Make a run for it." He said, Julianna growled.

"That's is? 'Make a run for it?!'" Rick asked, glancing at Julianna.

"Look, it's not as dumb as it sounds. All the geeks has joined in on the feeding frenzy with the horses. You got me?" He asked, Julianna and Rick nodded.

"Yeah." They both said, Julianna smiled up at him.

"Okay, the left side of the tank is clear, only one on top trying to get in, if you open the latch than hop off and run to the fence. You got ammo?" He asked them, Julianna grabbed her guns, 13, she nodded.

Rick checked the dead man and grabbed a grenade. "A berreta one clip, and 19 rounds all together." Rick said, the guy sighed.

"What about the bag of guns?" Julianna asked, she heard shuffling.

"No, to many walkers." The guy said, Rick nodded and helped Julianna stand up.

"Hey.. what's you're name?" Rick asked, Julianna chuckled.

"We don't got all day, come on!" The guy whispered, Rick nodded and opened the latch.

They both climbed out and jumped out, there was bags of sand than a gate. Rick kept on popping off rounds, Julianna killed them with a knife she has in her pocket.

They came to the fence and Julianna saw a Korean man holding his hands up, Rick pointed his gun to him.

"Woah! Woah! Not dead!" He exclaimed, Rick put his gun down. "Come on!" The guy yelled running to the ladder.

Julianna climbed first, orders from Rick, than the guy than Rick. As soon as Rick was where Julianna and the unknown man where he immeadi6started checking julienned for bites or scratches.

"Rick, Rick I'm okay." Julianna whispered cupping his face, Rick nodded with a worried look. "I'm okay." She whispered, Rick nodded.

"You the new cowboy running into town to clean up the town?" The man asked, Julianna chuckled.

"That wasn't my intention." Rick muttered, keeping his arm wrapped around Julianna.

"Yeah whatever. Yeeha you're still dumbasses." He said, Rick chuckled.

"I'm Rick, Rick Grimes." Rick said holding out his hand.

"Glenn." The man said shaking Rick's hand, he glanced at Julianna.

"Julianna Hills." She said shaking his hand, Glenn's eyes widened.

"You're alive." He breathed out, Julianna nodded.

"Unfortunately." Julianna muttered, Rick nudged her harshly and glared at her. "Sorry, yes I survived." She said rolling her eyes, Rick smiled and grabbed her hand.

"That's amazing." Glenn said before looking up at the ladder. "Bright side, it will be the fall that kills us." Glenn said, Julianna chuckled. "Sorry, I'm a half glass full kind of guy." He said chuckling, Julianna nodded and started climbing with the men behind her.

"We're you the one you barricaded the streets?" Rick asked, running on the roof behind Julianna.

"No, but whoever did thought it'd keep the bitters out." Glenn answered, Julianna stopped at a ladder going down.

"Why'd you stick you're neck out for us?" Julianna asked Glenn, Glenn turned to her with a bright smile on his face.

"I couldn't let you die, Jules." He said nudging her, he than sighed. "Maybe if I'm ever that far up shit creek someone might have done the same for me." Glenn said, Julianna smirked.

"I liked the first answer." She said climbing down, Rick's eyes squinted and he glared at the ground.

"Let's go." Glenn said to Rick, starting to climb down.

Rick followed and they were running downstairs, Glenn pulled out a walkie talkie.

"I'm back, two geeks in the alley plus two guests." Glenn said through it, the door opened and two men stepped out and started beating on the walkers.

When they were dead and everyone was inside, Rick was shoved against the wall with a gun to his head.

Julianna pulled out her gun and pointed it to the blondes head. "I'll fucking kill you." She snarled, the girl glanced at Julianna.

"Andrea put the gun down." A guy said, Andrea didn't do as told. "Or shoot him and you'll never get to see you're sister again." He said shrugging, Julianna glared at her until she put the gun down.