Chapter twleve

Mention of rape, Molestation, abuse.

"Rick, talk to me." Julianna said, everyone already left the camp except for Morales and his family.

"I have nothing to say to you." Rick muttered, Julianna huffed and looked back at Lori.

"Wanna tell him how I caught you fucking Shane behind a bush when he left to go get Merle? Or should I? Oh! And when you told me not to tell Rick, but I was gonna do it anyways but, you know we got attacked and I saved you're son." Julianna growled at Lori, who's eyes grew wide, Rick glanced at Julianna. "You couldn't even protect you're own son because you were cowering behind you're boy toy." Julianna huffed out, she turned back around and looked out the window.

Rick slipped his hand on Julianna's thigh, not going unnoticed by his ex-wife, who looked away.

Julianna grabbed his hand and started messaging it, Rick smiled and brought her hand to his lips for a quick kiss.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, Julianna nodded and smiled at him.

"It's okay Rick. You're hurt." Julianna said, Rick nodded and looked at her.

"You got me wrapped around you're finger and I've only known you for three days." Rick whispered, Julianna shrugged with a small smile.

"I have that charm." Julianna said, Rick laughed and shook his head. "I feel bad for leaving Jim." Julianna said sadly, Rick nodded.

"I do too." He whispered, Julianna looked back out the window as they drove by stores, getting closer to the CDC.

"I hope this place has something useful." Julianna muttered, Rick nodded and stopped his car behind Dake's van.

"Come on." He muttered, Julianna hopped out and grabbed her sword but left her bag in the car.

Julianna, Rick, Ian, Daryl and Shake were infront of everyone, Julianna took down two walkers with her sword and they finally got to the white shutters.

Rick banged on the door loudly, attracting more walkers. Julianna looked around and sighed.

"Walkers!" Daryl yelled, Julianna helped him kill them. "You led us to a graveyard man!" Daryl yelled walking uo to Rick, Shane stepped infront of them.

"He made a call." Shane stated camly, Daryl scoffed.

"He made the wrong damn call!" Daryl yelled, Julianna looked at the camera and saw it move.

"T-the camera, it moved!" Julianna and Rick yelled at the same time, Julianna banged louder on the shutters. "Let us in! We have children!" Julianna screamed, she looked at Rick and saw him doing the same.

"Rick we have to go!" Lori yelled, Rick glanced at her and glared, Julianna continued banging on the shutters.

Finally they opened and Julianna stepped back, she looked at Rick and grabbed her gun.

"Glenn, watch the back." Shane ordered, Julianna stayed by T-dog looking at the man under the lights.

"Anyone bit?" He asked loudly, Rick shook his head.

"One of us was, he didn't make it." Rick answered, the man nodded and looked at Julianna.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me." Julianna whispered when she saw his face, Jenner smiled.

"Julianna!" He yelled, Julianna cringed and walked forward, he hugged her and she patted his back. "Where's my son?" He asked looking around, Julianna coughed awkwardly.

"Well- um you see when I escaped from my- my um kidnapper I walled home and I found him in the bed with a bullet in his head." Julianna muttered looking anywhere but Jenner, Jenner nodded with a small frown.

"He deserved it. He shouldn't have done what he did to you." Jenner said, Julianna looked up at him.

"Y-you knew I was sold?" She asked, Jenner nodded and Julianna backed up. "You didn't tell the police?" She whispered feeling the tears in her eyes.

"I would be going against my son. I couldn't do that." Jenner whispered, Julianna scoffed.

"Two years! Do you know what he did to me?!" Julianna screamed, a pair of arms dragged her backwards. "I was raped! I was molested! I was beaten!" Julianna screamed, a few gasps were heard from around her.

"Come on baby." Jacqui whispered pulling Julianna to her chest, Julianna leaned on Jacqui and let her silent tears fall. "It's okay, shh." Jacqui whispered, Julianna can hear Rick and Jenner talking but didn't listen to a word they were saying.

"Glenn, T, Shane, Daryl, go get everyone's things." Rick said, they all nodded and ran out.

Daryl was the first one back and he had Julianna's bag and his, he kept a hold on them and looked over at Julianna.

"Come on, we're going to get our blood drawn." Jacqui whispered, Julianna laughed and shook her head.

"That's funny. I'm not going anywhere near needles." She said staring at Jenner with wide eyes, Jenner chuckled.

"I got better at it, okay?" Jenner asked, Julianna sighed and nodded.

Julianna followed behind everyone, slowly walking because she was nervous, she had a bad feeling about this.

"You doctors always go around packing guns like that." Daryl asked as they got into the elevator, Jenner looked at Daryl.

"Had some left lying around familiarized my self with it." Jenner asked, Daryl nodded and the elevator stopped.

Julianna stood by the wall watching everyone get their blood drawn, she was the last one.

"Don't fuck it up." She growled at Jenner, Jenner nodded and cleaned her arm before drawing her blood.

Julianna stood up and stumbled backwards, Rick caught her and helped her stand up straight.

"What's wrong Julie?" Jenner asked, Julianna huffed.

"She hasn't eaten in days, none of us have." Jacqui answered, Jenner smiled.

"Than I have the thing just for you!" Jenner said, Julianna smiled weakly and walked next to Rick with her arm over his shoulder.

"It'll be okay." Rick whispered in her ear, Julianna smiled and tilted her head on his shoulder.

"You're the best Rick." She whispers, Rick smiles and kisses her head.

"You are too, Juli." He whispered back, Julianna smiled and looked over at him, she could feel her heart rate speeding up with every quick glance.