Chapter ten

"Julianna, we're going to wash the clothes, keep a eye on the kids please?" Carol asked, Julianna nodded and sent a small smile to Amy.

"You got it Carol." She said, fake smiling at the mother.

"Hey, sis." She heard a voice, Julianna turned around and smiled at Ian.

"Hey Ian." She said, he brought her in a hug and kissed her head.

"What's going on with you and Rick?" He asked, Julianna chuckled and shrugged.

"He's married and has a family, I don't want to let my feelings get in the way with that." Julianna said, Ian nodded and looked down at her.

"I know how to use a gun, I'll kill him if he ever hurts you." Ian said, taking out his black and gold pistol.

" Ian said, taking out his black and gold pistol

"Yeah, I know. But there's no need for that." Julianna said chuckling, Ian smiled and put his gun in his holster. "Wanna see my sword?" Julianna asked walking to her tent, Ian followed after her.

Julianna went in and grabbed her sword, she showed Ian and let him hold it. "It's pretty heavy." He said, Julianna chuckled and put it on her back.

"You get used to it." She said shrugging, Ian smiled and nodded.

Julianna smiled at her brother than started walking to Sophia and Carl, who came back up from catching frogs with Shane.

"Hey Dale! I'm gonna go looking for some berries or something!" Julianna called, Dale nodded with a smile.

Julianna stocked off into the woods with a bag and saw a blackberry bush, she smiled and ran over to it but stopped when she heard a moan.

She took her sword out of its sheath and started walking around the bush, she froze when she saw Shane and Lori.

"What the fuck." Julianna asked, Shane jumped off of Lori and struggled to put his pants back on.

Lori did the same, she looked up at Julianna with wide eyes. "Please don't tell Rick." She begged, Julianna scoffed and looked at them.

"That's fucked up." She said shaking her head, she ignored them and picked enough berries before walking back to camp.

"What ya got there?" Dale asked, Julianna smiled and threw him one. "Blackberrys!" He popped it into his mouth and smiled.

Julianna started walking around handing the kids some berries to eat, they all thanked her and she nodded.

"Julianna, can we please talk?" Lori asked as she walked up, Julianna rolled her eyes and looked at her.

"Look, I don't care what you do with Shane, but you have to tell Rick. I know you guys are in a rocky place, and I know you think we're together, but we're not, he told me you guys were already in a rough place before this all happened, and I mean I was sold, my fiancé sold me, and I don't think I'm ready to be with anyone yet. But if you don't tell him, I will, because he's my bestfriend right now. So get you're shit together and stop ruining you're marriage." Julianna told her before walking off leaving Lori speechless and stunned.

Julianna walked in her tent and layed down, she was feeling all sorts of things, but right now she was worried, worried for Rick, T, Glenn and Daryl.

Julianna knew that everyone would be okay, well hopefully everyone, but she couldn't shake off a feeling that something bad was gonna happen.

Julianna closed her eyes and let sleep consume her, but little did she know that in the next hour that a herd of walkers was gonna attack at dinner.

♡♡

"Amy!" Andrea's screams woke up Julianna, Julianna grabbed her gun holster and her guns.

Julianna grabbed her sword out of her sheath and as soon as she opened her tent, a walker was right there.

She shoved the sword through its head, leaving its dead body to drop to the ground.

Julianna ran to the camp ground and started cutting off heads and putting them down.

"Julianna!" A small cry came from behind her, Juli turned around and saw Carl being cornered.

"Carl!" She screamed, running fast, she took out her gun and shot two, cutting off the last ones head.

Carl jumped in her arms and she picked him up, she continued killing them with her gun.

"Carl! Julianna!" Rick's voice yelled, Julianna turned around and saw Rick shooting the walkers to get to them.

"Dad!" Carl cried, Julianna kept on shooting the walkers, the last one was taken down by Daryl.

Rick ran to Julianna and Carl, Julianna dropped to her knees and hugged Carl tightly, Rick's arms wrapped around both of them.

Julianna started crying, her whole body shook as she held Carl, remembering what she felt when she saw three walkers surrounding him.

"Oh Carl." She whispered, Carl looked up and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Are you okay?" He whispered, looking at his dad and Julianna.

"I'm okay, are you two okay?" Rick asked, Carl and Julianna nodded in sink.

"Carl!" A loud cry came, Carl looked up at his mom and slowly let go of Julianna before walking to his mom. "When I tell you to stay with Shane and I you stay with us!" Lori scolds, Carl looks back at Julianna.

"I was worried about Jules. I had to help." Carl said, Julianna sunk into Rick's arms and cried.

"Don't you dare risk you're life for her!" Lori yelled, Julianna flinched at the harsh tone.

"Shh, it's okay, Carl's okay." Rick whispered, Julianna sighed and hugged him tighter. "We're all okay." Rick whispered, rocking her lightly.

"I thought he was gonna die." Julianna whispered, tears flowing down her face.

"You got him, thank you." Rick whispers, Julianna nods with a small smile.

"I couldn't let you're son die, because you'd hate me." Julianna whisper, Rick shakes his head and kisses her forehead.

"I could never hate you." Rick tells her, Julianna smiles and sinks into his arms

"Thank you for coming back safely." Julianna tells him, Rick nods and holds her tighter.

"I'd never break my promise to you." He whispers to her, Julianna smiles and looks up to see Lori glaring at her.

"I'm sick of the looks you're wife gives me." Julianna tells him as she pulls away, hurt flashes through Rick's eyes but he nods in understanding.

"I'll talk to her, I promise." Rick pulls her hair up into a poney tail and grabs her hair tye and tyes it back. "I'll be back." He tells her, gently caressing her face.

"Okay." Julianna whispers, leaning into his hand.