Chapter 3

"The coldest and the strongest emotion of mankind is fear and the oldest and the strongest kind of fear is the fear of unknown."-H.P.lovecraft

Chloe's POV:

Third day

        Its been two days since I woke up from my coma. I didn't believe when the doctors told me that I even went under a cardiac arrest. Maybe I prefer ignoring it since I have much more to fear about my present conditions.

It was indeed true, I have hallucinations and headaches as a side effect. My dull orbs are playing dirty tricks on my mind without a second thought.

The second day was just another nightmare for me. Everything was going smooth until one of the prettiest nurse that came up to deliver my lunch ended up getting screamed at and thrown stuff she just bought for my growling stomach.

No, it wasn't jealousy that raged me, but rather my another dose of stupid hallucinations that made a innocent lady look like Voldemort with three horns and again a glass piece in it's hand.

My screaming didn't stop nor did the food fight-where I was the sole attacker- until I threw the empty tray right at nurse who looked like a species from parallel universe.

my aim... 

I slammed the tray right on her lovely nose, which has to be bruised by now after taking a hit with a solid tray.

I think I got something to do with launching assaults on people's nose.

 And whats with hallucinating zombies and glasses...

Did I pass out into a coma watching some random zombie movies where glasses were used?

Either ways, by now I probably scared half of the staff by doing some physical damage to their beauty.

I'm pretty sure most of them hesitate coming into my room.

"Please check the scalp on her head."

The female doctor, who I found out was Dr.Cathy, orders the nurse who was now doing my check up. The staff comes into the room for daily check up and X-rays.

The two busy ladies where working on me and my attention was directed to the other new member of staff I met.

I had to scold myself several times to listen to her instead of staring shamelessly at her gorgeous eyes.

"You may have few problems adjusting with your daily life and find yourself confused and flustered while communicating to the people around. Not to worry, its completely normal since you just woke up from a deadly coma and suffer from PTSD(Post traumatic stress disorder)." Sarah tells and gives me a reassuring smile.

Dr.Sarah is my psychiatrist and helped me gain some control over my uncontrollable emotions and what not.

When I got up this morning, we had another episode of me throwing tantrums telling I was chained to the bed.

The doctors were going to once again inject me with anesthesia.

To my luck, Sarah dashed into my room protecting me and telling the doctors to leave it to her.

I must admit, apart from her magical eyes even her voice helped me calm down and break free from panic attack that I got earlier in the morning.

I nod and gaze at her eyes. I could feel the warmth from her soft green orbs staring in my brown-stressed ones.

She talked to me for hours and explained about the difference between hallucinations and visual hallucinations.

She didn't push away my madness when I cried to her about people suddenly transforming into disgusting creatures out of nowhere.