Chapter 16 ~ Sophie

After everyone had left including the Vackers, the Dizznees, the Songs, and Grady & Edaline, I walked back up to Keefe's Wanderling to give him my present. I had gotten an elixir from Dex to give him. I poured the purple liquid over the tree and smashed the vial against the tree. Instantly a small green vine with gold flowers appeared around the base of the tree.  I feel the warm tears starting to stream down my face.  I whisper to his tree, "I know you aren't dead.  I refuse to believe that you are.  I will do everything I possibly can to wake you." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The days after the planting got worse and worse.  I tried everything and even tried to heal his mind but nothing.  I was beginning to lose hope.  I missed him so much but I mentally couldn't be in this state forever.  Every time one of my friends (and that guy with the teal eyes) came by they tried to cheer me up with presents, food, and new gadgets but nothing was helping.  I was falling into a zombie-like state.  I don't know how to pull myself out.  But he did and he can't help.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So... It's been a while but I'm back.  Sorry the chapters are really sad but it will get better soon.  Hopefully.  Anyway thanks for reading.

~Addison