Chapter 5

As my start to wake up I notice that the gang is all standing in a group in front of me,
"So who's gonna wake her up?" Biana whispered. 
"Not it.  I've woken her up before she went major ragefest on me," Dex replied.
"Why-" Tam started.
"It doesn't matter but who's going to wake her up? Lihn questions.  Fitz looked over at me and said,
" I don't think we need to," pointing at me.  5 pairs of eyes turned to stare at me.
"How long was I asleep?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.
"About a day," Fitz answers.
"A DAY!!" I shouted.  I missed it.  My time to heal Keefe is up. Tears welled up in my eyes as I thought about what his Wanderling would look like.  The lean tree trunk with blonde leaves and ice blue berries.  Ice Blue eyes.  What I wouldn't give to see them again.  I felt the tears bubble over and spill on to my cheeks.
"Sophie?" A voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "Are you ok?" It took me a minute to Realize that biana had spoken. 
" Yeah, " I replied scrubbing the tears off of my face. She didn't look convinced. No one did, but they were smart and didn't say anything.d
"Sophie we have some news," Fitz started.
" These scrolls arrived for us, " Biana finished.
They all held up identical scrolls bearing the seal of the councillors. I felt my face drain of color.
"We haven't opened them yet because we were waiting for you to wake up. But..." Dex trailed off.
"We have a feeling we know what it says so if you need anything we're here for you," Fitz picked up where Dex had left off.  They handed me my own scroll we agreed open it on the count of 3.
" 1"
" 2"
" 3" We said together.  I ripped open the seal and rolled the scroll.

Sorry guys took a long time to get out but here it is and the next chapter is gonna be what the scroll says. And the chapter after that is gonna be Sophie's reaction so they will be out probably with this to be honest I already wrote them and they're ready to publish so coming out soon.
~Addison ☺