Chapter 9

" There is absolutely nothing to worry about I'm sure since there are no signs of pain that she will be ok.  But I want you to drink this for me just in case, " Elwin handed me an elixer.  Everyone looked doubtful but didn't say anything.  I swallowed the sweet serum.  The door opened and Mr. Forkle walked in disguise as Magnate Leto. You looked at our faces, Mine with red eyes and skin pale, and everyone else is showed concern for me written upon them.  I wondered what he was here for. He Obviously was not expecting everyone to be here. And then I remember that today we are going to try healing Keefe's mind. But I know deep down it's not going to work. He's mine isn't broken.  Why would it work?I
"I brought lord Cassius along to watch the healing," Magnate Leto declared.
"What healing?" My friends say in unison.
"We are going to try to heal Keefe's mind," I clarify.
" But it isn't broken, " Fitz says confused .
"Will it work?" Lihn asks.
"Are you saying this could possibly not even work?" Lord Cassius inquiries.
(Does anybody else think that Lucius Malfoy in harry potter looks like how Lord Cassius would look like?  Just me?  Okay.)

"Miss song, we hope so but the probability is very low, lord Cassius, yes it may not work,". Mr. Forkle answers. 
" Why am I even here then? "
"If you wish to leave no one here is gonna stop you,"
"I would just like to see my son awake,"
" Your son. Ha I'm more of a family to him than you ever were, " I scoff.
"That is beside the point miss foster, we should get started,"
" Should she have a guide? " Biana asks.
"No.  This has to be strictly between Miss Foster and Mr. Sencen only."  Mr. Forkle replied.
I Side and walked over to keeps bed placing my fingers on to his temples. As I entered his mind, I noticed it was pitch black with a long hallway leading to a single memory. I dove deeper into his mind.   I started falling through and endless nothingness. I transmitted Keefe's name and try to inflict. I could feel myself getting lost. I transmitted a message to Fitz. And then one to Mr. Forkle.  I kept trying to pull back out but it was too late.  So I transmitted until I couldn't not. I knew I had gone to deep into it. I knew I was lost in his mind.