Chapter 8

I could see Sophie's eyes looking over the scroll again and again. Her eyes started to brim to with tears then they bubbled over spill laying onto her cheeks. She's so shocked you hadn't registered in her mind yet.  And then it did.  She snapped back into reality and she started to cry harder. I looked at the others. I felt those helpless. I think the others did to. Fits looked like he wanted to say something to her but Dex did as well. But they never got a chance.  Something in Sophie's eyes changed.  Then she screamed and passed out.  It started screaming for Elwin. He rushed in and immediately gave her a sedative. We set her on the nearest bed.  Elwin put on his glasses and snapped his fingers to make differently colored orbs. He frowned.
"What?" I ask.
"There are no signs any injuries, or pain," he replied.
" Then what happened? " Fitz inquiries.
Elwin sighed and said," I - don't know. "
I could tell Dex was getting frustrated.
"How do you not know?  It's like your job," he said furiously.
"But Sophie and Keefe don't make it easy on him" Tam countered.
Then we heard have grown from Sophie's bed.
"WhereamIwhathappened?" she mumbled.
"You're at the healing center in Foxfire and we don't know what happened," Lihn answered .
"Sophie, I need you to describe what you remember," Elwin stated.
"Well, I remember reading scroll and crying come then a pain shot to my body. And then I think I passed out."
" I've never heard of anything like that before. "

Ooh a cliffhanger.  I love writing them but not reading them.  Fear not the next chapter will be out very soon  in Sophie's pov.  Please comment.  I love reading them and responding back.  If you are wondering why Keefe isn't awake yet stay tuned it will be in the next 3 chapters I believe.  So get ready for some Sokeefe fluff coming soon.
~Addison ☺