Chapter 11~Fitz

We are currently attempting to heal Sophie. We've been at it for about 10 minutes. I don't really know what's happening. Why isn't it working? Mr. Forkle made it sound like it was going to take just a few minutes. I'm starting to question if he even had a plan. Why wouldn't he? He must. He wouldn't promise me, sorry us, that he would save my girlfriend. Oh my gosh, how do I keep forgetting that she friend-zoned me? I could give her everything she wants. 

Suddenly, breaking through my mental rant, a dozen images and memories race through my head. I go to one and start watching it. It's of her and Keefe.  At candleshade. I recognize the room as Keefe's. But what is Sophie doing in Keefe's room? I see Ro in the background, hiding in the shadows. I notice the edges are tinted an ice blue color. I glance around and noticed that most of the memories are tinted along the edges. I wonder what that means. I can't hear what they are saying, their voices are strangely muffled. 

More images flood my brain. I don't know where they are coming from. Then I remember that we are healing Sophie.  Forkle must be trying to temporarily remove these from her memory to try to help heal her.  These must be what made her break.  I notice all of the memories have Keefe in them.   Why does Sophie have so many memories with just her and Keefe?  And why is Mr. Forkle removing them from her mind?  I guess I'm about to get my answer.  He steps away from Sophie and turns to me.  

"Mr. Vacker, did you get those memories I transmitted?" he asked.

"Yes sir,"

"Ok, I need you to imagine a large box any color you wish," he starts.

I imagine a teal box, Sophie's favorite color, and ask, "What now?"

"Put all of the memories I transmitted in that box."

I do that and notice Sophie start to stir.

"Woah!  How did that work?" Biana asks. 

Not gonna lie I kinda forgot they were here.  I turn to see that Tam, Lihn, Dex, and Biana are all staring at me along with Elwin.  I feel my cheeks heat up and look back at Sophie. (I know that the blushing is more of a Sophie thing but I thought it worked well at the moment. ~Addison)   

"It was honestly just a theory.  I thought that it wouldn't work.  I just assumed that maybe Keefe was the reason her mind broke.  She was with him for a few days before her mind broke but she was fine.  I had to assume that the healing had caused her to break."

"So are all those memories and images of her and Keefe?" Lihn asks.

"Yes but by themselves,"

"She has that many memories with her and Keefe alone by themselves?" I asked.

"Yes, Mr. Vacker.  The two of them have a very unique relationship." Mr. Forkle replied.

 Sophie started to stir. I rushed over and stood behind her. She fell back into my arms, shaking. She opened her eyes. She gasped and quickly shut them.  She reopened her eyes, slowly, and looked at me.  She jumped out of my arms and asked, "Who are you?"

Wow, this chapter took me longer than expected but here it is.  The next chapter will be in Sophie's POV.  I'm going to start putting who's POV it is in the chapter title so you guys know.  Please keep commenting.  You're spam telling me to update is what helped to motivate me to write this chapter so thank you so much.  Stay amazing.

~Addison