Chapter 2

Sophie's POV

Once Edaline and I arrived home, she gave me a slice of mallowmelt to eat. I took it upstairs with me to my room. When I arrived in my room, I picked out some fresh clothes and laid them on my bed. I also packed my purple backpack with some other clothes and PJs. I turned on the shower and waited for the water to turn hot. I finished my shower and put on the clothes that were on my bed. The whole time I could only think about Keefe. I flopped on my bed and hugged Ella to my chest and fell asleep.

I woke to the sound of whispering. It sounded like Grady and Edaline.

"She is so cute when she is sleeping."

"I know right."

I sat up and asked sleepily, "How long was I asleep?"

Edaline responded, "about 5 hours."

"We told Elwin you were sleeping and would be a bit late getting back to the healing center. He said that was fine and was glad to hear you were sleeping," Grady assured me.

"Did he say anything else?"

"No"

"I'm going to finish packing my bag."

"Ok"  Grady and Edaline replied.

I added Ella, my hairbrush and my toothbrush to my bag.  I then ran up the stairs to the Leapmaster and called out, "Foxfire!!"  I watched as the crystal lowered and I stepped into the light.

Foxfire glittered into view, and I ran into the pyramid and to the healing center. I knew the way to the Healing Center because of the number of times I was there. "Why am I running," I asked aloud. I slowed my pace and continued my journey. I soon arrived at the Healing Center. When I walked in Elwin immediately greeted me,

"Hi, Sophie."

"Hi, Elwin."

I set down my backpack and went over to my cot and pushed it next to Keefe's.  I pleaded with him to wake up.  Suddenly the door opened, and Fitz walked through the door.  He is probably going to try to make me be his girlfriend again. 

"Sophie?" he asked 

"What?" I answered

"Sophie we need to talk."

Epic Cliffhanger there but don't worry the next chapter will be out soon.
Addison