Chapter 10

Just so you know this is in Fitz's POV.
Sophie has been in Keefe's mind for a while. Almost 10 minutes. What is taking her so long?  I suddenly got allowed transmission from Sophie. I jumped in shock. I think she sent it to everyone because they all look shocked. The message rang through my head.

I cannot hold on much longer. I'm breaking I can tell. I just can't take the guilt anymore. I've tried literally everything to get out of here.There's nothing else that I can possibly do. So I'm giving up. I can't take the pain anymore. So tell Grady and Edaline I love them and I'll miss them. Here are my messages for my friends  Dex ~you're my best friend. You've been my best friend for so long. The day we met was amazing day in my life And I treasure that memory So I'll miss you.More than you can ever imagine. Promise me your tell the triplets and Kesler and Juline That I'll miss them too.Biana ~My girl best friend. As much as I hated you at first, I now treasure our friendship more than anything in the world. It has grown over the years, just like us. Tam And Lihn~ I'll miss you guys. A lot.Please take care of the others for me. Fitz~I know we had some tough times together. I'm happy we are cognates and I trust you more than anything. Mr. Forkle ~ Thank you for creating me.If you can please Try to help me by healing me. But if not I won't blame you.I'll miss you. Bye.

"No... No... NO!!!" I cried.  I can't believe it. I feel everybody staring at me but there's nothing I can do.  Look at everybody's tear stained faces.I direct my gaze to Mr. Forkle.
"You need to fix her now,"
"I can't,"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T! " Dex yells.  I've never heard him use that tone of voice. Even that volume of voice.  Except when dealing with the triplets.So it caught me off guard.Mr. Forkle didn't looked fazed.
"Mr.Dizznee please calm down. You didn't let me finish, I was going to say I can't do this alone. I will need Fitz's is help. Never the less the collective has prepared for this scenario. And I will be the one to heal her,with Fitz as the guide," Mr. Forkle reassured.
"Ok, we need to start as soon as Possible.Sophie really wanted to go to Keefe's planting, so we need to wait her up  by then so that she doesn't miss it," I added.
"Ok when ever you are ready,"
"I'm ready, let's do this,"

I'm sorry took so long but here it is.  Please continue to comment I love responding and hearing your opinions. Thank you To all the people who added my story to the reading list,voted, commented, and even followed It means a lot.So thank you so much I'm reading my story and giving me lots of feedback I never knew my story with get to 1k reads. thank you so much for supporting my story.
~Addison ☺