Season 1, Chapter 8

Me and Hardin would hang out every other day  and today was one of them.

"Let's go to the library" he said "why" I asked "just trust me" he said, we went into the closing library and hid behind a bookshelf, when everyone left we sat on a desk and Hardin read me a book as I laid in his lap "you could draw me to fire, you could draw me to water, you could draw me to the gallows you could draw me to any death, you could draw me to anything I have most avoided, this and the confusion of my thoughts, so that I am fit for nothing is what I mean by your being the ruin of me" the book read "keep reading" I giggled, looking up at Hardin "we gotta go" he said, spotting the security guards flashlight shining at us, we jumped off the desk as the key rattled and ran down the hall, guard chasing after us "stop!" He shouted, making us laugh. We ran  all the way to the entrance and Hardin jumped over the wall while I just walked through the gate, looking at him like he was stupid. One of the next few days we had a picnic and he came to get me out of astronomy class "two stars find their way across vast stretches of space and time" the lecturer explained "to find another wandering body and become attached for eternity to each other..."

Hardin:
I'm outside, come here

"Each star pushing the others explode in supernova" she continued, pointing to the galaxy projection on the ceiling "becoming either the nucleus of planetary nebula or just as awesome, resulting the Death Star..." "what are you doing hale?"  Hardin whispered in my ear "learning about the stars?" I kissed him and he began talking again "do you have any idea how beautiful you are right now?" He said, making me smile and get up, he held my hand and led me back to my dorm. He kept scribbling in his notebook "what are you always writing in there?" I asked "none of your business" he replied, I sighed making him look at me "let me see!" I whined, reaching for the book "no" he said, flinching his hand away "give it here" I said, sitting up to get it, Hardin held it behind him as he was laying down "no chance" he laughed "just let me see" I joked, practically climbing up him  to try and get the book, our faces almost touched and he kissed me, we began to make out and Hardin took his shirt off. I began to undo his trousers when Tessa walked in "oh my god" she said, looking quite angry for some reason "your disgusting" she said as she walked out of the room "what's her problem?" I said "leave her alone, we are in her room" Hardin started sticking up for her "it's my room too" I whined "I'll go see if she's okay" he said, getting his clothes on and going out the door "Hardin!" I yelled, no answer. I called my mom "hey babes" she said "hi" I said sadly "what's up honey?" She asked "there's this boy" I began "oh no" "he claims that he likes me then is concerned about some other girls feelings" I let out "Awh baby, he's not worth it, your one in a million hun""thank you momma, I just hope he's set on me" I said "just don't let him break your heart..." the phone call ended and I slumped down and cried, cried until no more tears came out.