Season 3, chapter 2

The next morning I woke up and got changed into this:

I walked down to campus and met up with zed, we then saw Landon sitting alone on a table so we sat with him

We talked for awhile and I told Landon all about Seattle and he invited me and Hardin to Ken's lake house on the weekend and I agreed.

"Well, have you found a place in Seattle yet?" Landon asked me "nope" "no?" Landon questioned "I'm gonna miss you, dude" zed complained as he hugged me from behind "I'm gonna have to start watching the kardashians to get my fill of drama in your absence" he joked "zed, I'm only going to Seattle. Your just a FaceTime away and you can always visit" I explained and zed groaned "between work and school, your going to be swamped. Your not gonna have time for anything like friends, family and especially not people like-" he started until Hardin walked up to us. Landon licked his lips and looked away "people like who?me?" Hardin rudely asked, I didn't say anything "is there something you want to tell me?, or should I ask Landon or zed, cause they seem to know a hell of a lot more than I do?" He ranted "not today Satan" Landon stood up "I am gonna see you both this weekend, At the lake house" he grabbed his books and began to walk away "don't bet on it" hardin said meanly "we'll be there" I called out to Landon as he walked away from us "you next" hardin said to zed "I'm not it the mood with your bullshit anyway" zed said as he hugged me, gave me the last puff of his spliff and left.

"What?" I said as Hardin stared into my soul "what do you mean 'what'?" He complained "when was this supposed to happen?" He added "a week" I let out "a what?" He began to start acting like the stress head that he is "a week?" He repeated as he followed me down the path. as he caught up to me he began to
Talk again "your going away in a week, and you haven't bothered to even tell me?" He whined "well, when was I supposed to tell you? Because you left." I bluntly told "but, I'm here. I came back, and I came back for you" he began and I interrupted "I couldn't get ahold of you for nine days. I didn't know if I'd ever see you again" I complained to him and he stayed quiet for awhile until.. "so what, is that it then?" He asked "I mean... yeah. This jobs a huge opportunity for me, and... and I'm hoping... I was hoping... that you would come with me." I said to him "well I was hoping that we could move to London after graduation" he let out "and how was I supposed to know that?" I said so that I was matching his childish energy. "Well I was gonna tell you. But I mean, it doesn't really matter anymore, does it?" He complained "cause you've made up your mind, you've got a plan. You've envisioned your life in a way that doesn't have me in it" he added " you are in it, If you want to be" I quickly replied, Hardin just looked at me "look, I get that your angry and we do need to talk about this, except I have to get to class so... we will continue this discussion" I backed away slowly "oh, that's really big of you, to find time in your busy schedule. Thank you." He said sarcastically "oh, your welcome" I sarcastically said back.

I went to class and went back to the apartment, after a while of sitting alone I got a call from Hardin, I picked up. "Hey" I let out, but Hardin wasn't on the other end of the phone, it was a bartender from the pub "billiards" telling me that Hardin had gotten into a fight. I rushed to my car and drove down to them.

"What are you doing here?" I bluntly asked my father "uh... bonding" my drunk dad told me "hey.. hale" Hardin said awkwardly as he walked out of the bathroom, I ignored and walked up to him "what the fuck have you done?" I said as I saw the unconscious man on the floor "I didn't do-" he began "the bartender called me" i interrupted, Hardin turned to the man "oh, come on. It wasn't a big deal, look he's fine" he whined, and looked down to the guy he knocked out "your drunk" I told "I had a drink. I just- look- it was- I was backing up your dad, okay?" He said "really?" I sarcastically said "I didn't start-" he pointed to the guy on the floor "well he started it actually, so-" he started again "wow" I mumbled. The bartender lent over the bar and said "somebody called the cops" "you probably called the cops, you snitch" a drunk hardin argued "great. Okay let's go, I can't be seen by the cops again for shit like this" I sighed annoyedly. "Don't be mad at him, he loves you. That's all " my dad said as I began to walk away . Hardin put his arm around him and stood him up, leading him out of the bar. "Solid guy right there" my irresponsible father told as he patted Hardin on the chest.

I drove us all home and my dad passed out on the sofa, I grabbed two glasses of water and walked into the bedroom where Hardin was already laying in bed. I put them onto the side table and sat on the end of the bed to take my shoes off "you know, I don't think I like this new friendship" I said to Hardin "I was just trying to be nice. I offered him a ride, and the bar was actually his idea" he let out "he's an alcoholic. And so we're you" I told him rudely "two alcoholics walk into a bar" he tried to hold in his laugh but couldn't "I'm glad that you think this is funny" I smirked at him "I was showing him some pictures of you on my phone and this asshole leans over and he starts saying what he'd like to do to you" "...I mean, so?" "So I told him I've already done that" Hardin lent over and grabbed my arm, he pulled me to him and lead me in between his legs...

⚠️⚠️⚠️

He scooped up an ice cube out of the glass of water and trailed it along my neck, I giggled and said "Hardin" "what?" He replied and kissed me "I'm apologising" he whispered in my ear, he carried on trailing the ice cube down my jumper. He pushed me up and got from under me, he climbed on top of me and pushed me back down onto the bed, he pulled down my jeans and trailed the ice on my thigh, kissing it as he did so "I'm sorry" he said as he kissed my thigh again "I'm so sorry" he said as he kissed closer and closer to my clit "please forgive me" he said again making me grunt "I- oh that's not fair" I let out "please forgive me" he said as he kissed my thigh again "what if-" I tried to talk "shh, he's asleep, and What do you care?" He whispered as he placed the ice cube onto the table and grabbed a condom out of the draw, he hovered over the top of me and kissed me roughly. He ripped open the condom with his teeth and put it on, slipping inside of me as he did so making me moan "oh hale" he groaned as he pushed in and out of me and grabbed onto the bed sheets "I feel so-" he began but just kept ramming into me faster and faster. I got my hands lost in his hair and my mouth lost in his as he explored my insides. This went on for a while...