Season 2, Chapter 8

I woke up and got changed into this:

Hardin was asleep on the chair that he was stropping on last night

Hardin was asleep on the chair that he was stropping on last night. I walked out of the apartment making sure to slam the door on my way out😘😘

I drove to work and walked into the elevator when Trevor came running "hold that, please" he exclaimed "oh" he said as he saw my face and walked into the lift "and I thought I was the only grinch who worked the day after Christmas"  "we have gotta stop meeting like this" I laughed "your right. I'll have restraining orders drafted immediately" the Mongo said making me burst out laughing "your such a dickhead" I joked

"anyways, how was your Christmas?"  "uneventful. Yours?" "Eventful" I let out "that's a loaded response" he nodded, jokingly. The doors opened and we both walked out "well, I'd love to hear more about your eventful Christmas so.. lunch?" Trevor asked, I looked at him "post mates. I'm buying" he told "how could I refuse?" I smiled and he started talking again "I'll email you some menus" I started to laugh "I know. Very chivalrous of me" he joked.

Trevor spun around in his chair as we ate our food "I thought that things were getting better but... it's clear that he still has a lot of stuff that he needs to deal with and I just feel... bad. I don't know how to fix it, or him..." I told, holding back tears as I'm never this emotional "well, let me ask you this. Are you in love with him?" He asked "I am" I let out "then you got yourself a problem" he joked but I didn't find it very funny. I looked at him as if he had more to say and he didn't say anything more... "those are your words of wisdom" I asked "hey, I never said I had words of wisdom" he giggled "no. You just wanted to know if I actually loved him" I nodded he nodded aswell, looking defeated "I should get back to work" he said, picking up his empty box "thank you for food. Next time I'll buy" I told him "I don't think there's gonna be a next time" he looked serious "thanks" I let out quietly "oh, no. Not like that, believe me" he started "I'm moving to Seattle. Vance offered me the head of finance position at the new office" he explained "oh. Trevor that's amazing" I placed my hand on his "thanks" he pulled it away "well, you know I don't leave tomorrow. We could still- that's- no that's stupid" he laughed at himself, awkwardly and we stood up. He reached his hand out so I could shake it and I whacked it away, giving him a cuddle " Haley " he called out as I walked through the doorway, I walked closer so I could hear him "my sister has struggled with addiction her whole life. This thing between you and Hardin- it's not gonna end well" he told me???? Who does he think he is omf????? Ur not dr Phil babes, piss off xoxo "every single one of my relationships have ended miserably and just before they did I had this feeling, but with Hardin. Any feeling like that just goes away. So guess what Trevor, your wrong" I vented.

I sat in my office for a while so I didn't have to face Hardin when I got a text from my mum.

My hero💕: has your dad tried to get hold of you? He ran again after what happened.

Me: no he hasn't. I can't believe you forgave him after what he did mum, He's always gonna be the same man.

I sat for awhile until she texted back.