Season 2, Chapter 3

I woke up in the morning to a hand grabbing my shoulder. I slowly opened my eyes and was so scared to see the rings Hardin wears, and the tattoos he has "oh my god" I whispered. My phone then started to ring, I scattered around the bed to look for it. I then jumped out of bed, blanket wrapped around me, I ran and jumped on the sofa to grab my phone "hey" I said "morning" Kimberly spoke on the other side of the phone "Kimberly!" I exclaimed "you up?" She asked me "yeah, I've been up for a while" I lied "ok then, see you down in five" she told "five minutes?" I questioned "problem?" She questioned back "course not" I said, cringing like fuckkkk "meet you in the lobby?" she asked "yeah, I'll be right down" I agreed.

I jumped up and started to cuss "shit, fuck my life man" I looked around at the messy room and began "where are my clothes?!" I spoke to myself, running to find the clothes I had set out last night "aha!" I shouted grabbing the outfit:

"Haleyyyy" Hardin whined "come back to bed" he added, being ignored he started to shout again "Haley!" He banged his hand on the bed as he complained "what?! What the fuck do you want?!" I ranted "the other Haley, the one who's nice?" He said "yea...

"Haleyyyy" Hardin whined "come back to bed" he added, being ignored he started to shout again "Haley!" He banged his hand on the bed as he complained "what?! What the fuck do you want?!" I ranted "the other Haley, the one who's nice?" He said "yeah, we'll she's late for work because of you" I complained "because I fucked you?" He joked, getting out of bed "where are my... hey! Bit of privacy?" I asked, covering my nude body "privacy? After what we did last night, you want privacy?" He began "you would usually not care anyway" he added "don't remind me" I bluntly said "and that was before you fucked me over" I roared "you called Me" he argued "but I didn't tell you to come here" I argued back "okay, I'm starting to get the feeling your not entirely cool with what happened last night" he said, thanks captain obvious🤦‍♀️"no, I'm not fucking cool with it" I bluntly told him "well do you want to talk about it?" He asked "no, you hurt me and I can't forgive you. That's it" I explained, getting into my clothes "so last night meant nothing?" He complained, sitting down on the dining table chair "I was drunk. I called you, you came here...I made a mistake"I said, flinging my arms about trying to explain myself because apparently this boy just doesn't understand "yeah, but you obviously missed me" he blurted out "I didn't know what I was doing. From kissing that guy, to-" I spoke "what? From kissing?what did you say?" Hardin interrupted "I didn't say anything" I said quickly "you said 'kissing that guy'" "no" "what?!ha-" "I need to go" I rushed out of the room "Haley Wait, Haley!" He let out, following behind me "Haley" he shouted as he walked into the hallway "put some clothes on!" I shouted, he grabbed the table cloth and wrapped it around his bottom half "who did you kiss?" He asked "no one!" I assured "was it Trevor?" He angrily questioned "no!" "My Haley would never kiss a fucking stranger at a club!" He shouted "there is no 'your Haley' anymore. Not since you chose that skank over and over! Go fuck your self Hardin." I shouted in his face "yeah, we'll when you were kissing that guy, I was fucking molly" he told me, bluntly. I walked it and grabbed an orange of one of the tables that were placed all down the hallway, lobbing it at him "fuck you!" I screamed, he looked guilty in what he said. "Fuck, why did I do that?!" I heard him say as I turned the corner.

I ran down the stairs, spraying dry shampoo in my hair as I did so "sorry" I said, after making some random old lady cough "hi" Trevor said "hey" I added "got us some lattes" he told me "ugh, I love you" I joked, going into my bag and getting a black pair of sunglasses out to cover my hangover eyes, passing Trevor his glasses as I did so "oh, thank you" he smiled "so, interesting night" he started "Trevor, I'm so sorry about last night-" "no don't be" he interrupted "if I showed up to my girlfriends hotel room and I saw a half naked, incredibly handsome man there I'd react the same way" he joked "is he still lurking around? Should I be hiding in the van?" He laughed, looking around "he should be hiding" I joked "and We are not together" I added. He passed my my latte and I spoke up again "how do you two know eachother?" "Hardin worked at Vance last year-" "what? He did?" I questioned "yeah, same position as you actually. Kind of a sad story, we were best friends and... then we became lovers and then I found a red hair on my pillow" he said, taking the piss "hilarious" I sarcastically said "you know, I didn't peg you as the bad boy type. Thought you'd be the bad one in the relationship" he laughed at himself "trust me, I am both" I joked too, Weber Kimberly and Christian made their way down the stairs "my hero" she let out, spotting the coffee "anyone else feel like death?" She groaned "yes yes yes, I'm dying" I joked "smart minds think alike" I added pointing at both our glasses. Vance interrupted out conversation🖕🏻"I don't know what you two said or did to Neil last night but, he just wrote a humongous check to finance our expansion. Good job" he told, making his way outside, me and Trevor just looked at each other and chuckled.

We drove back to 'Vance publishing' and we went up to our offices. I was sat writing on my computer when my phone chimed, it was Zed

Favourite person❤️:

Hardin came to see me.
Told me he loves you.
He says he didn't fuck molly, I believe him.
She's been saying some bad things about you.

  Thanks zed
Love you x

I stared at my phone screen, missing my boy like mad and it had only been a few hours since we fucked things up, again. I began to look at my favourite photo of us.(Tommy is him)

(His dads wedding reception)

"Focus" I whined to myself, getting back to my manuscripts. But then Trevor knocked on the glass outside of my office "knock knock" he announced, already walking in "hi" I said "hi, your probably going out of town for break so I just wanna say happy holidays, and a happy birthday. It's your birthday right?" He asked "tomorrow" I corrected "i mad you something" he smiled, passing me a piece of card. I looked at it nervously "what this?" I questioned, taking it from him "it is a cost analysis breakdown of your weekly Uber expenditure vs owning a used car" he explained "okay..." I began "I know. it's just, turns out your wasting a lot of money" "I did a little research and found a 2013 Porsche in town, in excellent condition. I went down to the dealership, negotiated terms and you'd put no money down and you only pay 150 bucks a month. Vance also agreed to put your auto insurance on company policy so that's free. This is, of course if you want to do it, I just like crunching numbers-" he got interrupted by me running at him and hugging him "oh my god" I exclaimed "I take it you like this-" I kissed him out of excitement "thank you so much" I told a very confused Trevor"bye Haley" he said, leaving the office.