Season 1, Chapter 11

I stayed at home for the next week and then I went back to college. It didn't feel great to be back, I stayed in my room most days smoking and drawing and writing story's on my iPad and I applied for a Vance publishing internship.

I know it's not right but all I could think about was Hardin, all our good times that outnumbered the bad, I miss his presence.

I didn't speak to anyone in the group, not even Steph and I am in the same dorm room as her. Tessa dropped out of the college and transferred, which I was actually glad about lol. I focused on my work so that I could get out of there ASAP without dropping out.

One day while I was at the library writing a paper for my English assignment I got an email from Vance publishing.

VancePublishing
To me:

Dear miss. James,

Thank you very much for your interest in our internship program. We'd like to invite you to an interview this coming week. What's your availability like?

VPltd
(Signature)

Of course I said yes.

The day of the interview I wore this:

Yes. That's the most formal thing I own😂 the building was very big and it had "Vance publishing" written on the door, I walked inside and up to the room that I had to go to. The interview went amazing!!!