Season 1, Chapter 12

I woke up the next day at 5am from having another dream about Hardin. I had a shower and started getting ready, I thought I'd get dressed up nicely because I had so much time to spare. I wore this:

I chilled out for a while until it was time to leave, I walked down to the English class and sat down in a random seat, everyone came in and the Lesson went by in a blur, to end the lesson the Soto said  "on a parting note, I was deeply impressed ...

I chilled out for a while until it was time to leave, I walked down to the English class and sat down in a random seat, everyone came in and the Lesson went by in a blur, to end the lesson the Soto said "on a parting note, I was deeply impressed by all of your papers attacking our themes for this semester. Congratulations on all of your good work"  we all put our stuff away Into our bags and began to leave the class "good job" the Soto said as a girl walked out "miss James" the Soto called out as I began to leave, I looked back at her and she passed me a large envelope "this is what Hardin turned in, I think it was actually written more for you than it was for me" I held it in my hands and smiled at her "thank you" I said walking away. I left the room and went outside, I sat under a tree and opened the envelope. Inside was a paper with writing on it, a photo of the lake that we went to frequently and a drawn photo of me. I began to read the paper in my head.

It read

I've read hundreds of novels in my life, most of them claiming that love was the center of the universe, that it could heal any damage inside of us, that it was what we need to survive. From Darcy to Heathcliff I thought they were fools, that love was something fictional, only found in worn pages of a book but that has all changed since I met my Elizabeth Bennet. I never thought I would find myself completely and utterly consumed by another until her, she took my hand and led me out of the darkness and showed me that whatever our souls are made of... hers and mine, are the same. I'm sorry, please forgive me. You once asked who I loved the most in this world, it's you.

As I read his passage type paper I got an Uber to our special spot, the lake. I walked down to the pier and hung my legs over the end of it, I sat in silence and watched the water ripple until Hardin strolled over to to the pier, he sat down next to me and we looked at each other. He put his arm around my shoulder and I rested my head on his chest.