Chapter 4

John p.o.v

I had a feeling I could trust this beta so I told him why I was on their territory leaving out what pack I was from and that my mate was here he understood but before he could say or do anything a pack member came in the room telling us that something was happening downstairs with their kids. Not wanting to leave me alone in the office I had to go with them once we are go in the what looks like the living room I see her.....my mate. She's so beautiful her eyes make contact with mine but she quickly looks away I feel Ghost whimper in my head he wants nothing more then to claim his mate as do I but I can't risk the vampires finding out about her. I soon learn what going on when a she wolf is taken out of the room by her mate I am guessing but she just rejected that other wolf who's with that blonde she wolf. The Beta Connor tells everyone to sit down at the table so we do Connor gets me to sit next to him with his mate Amy I think her name is who sits next to him on the other side I can see my presents his unsettling for the pack members at the table which I get I am not sure what they are gonna do with me just yet a part of me is hoping for to leave and continue looking for and killing vampires but then again a other part wants to stay with my mate. As they talk about something I take the opportunity to mind link Ghost.

(John - Ghost you there?

Ghost - obviously where else I am gonna go?

John - smartass,

Ghost - anyway you can't reject our mate John I've seen what rejection does to wolves and I don't wanna pur her though that.

John - its safer for her.

Ghost - no its not dum ass!!, were you dropped on our head at birth?

John - what are you talking about we have.......

Ghost - she's stronger then you know after all our mate is the alpha kings daughter, look listen to me I've been in contact with her wolf and we need then just as much as they need us.

John - after the way I've treated her I doubt she will give mw a chance now anyway.)

Before Ghost could answer Beta Connor gets my attention.

Connor - everyone this rogue is called John Snow.

Damon - we already know that part why's he here.

Connor and other wolf grow at him for speaking up like that.

Dean - enough Damon you have caused enough trouble today now be quiet.

So that's his name Damon as he huffs crossing his arms over his chest.

Connor - anyway as I was saying I had been informed of why he is here. However since the alpha king will be back tomorrow I will let him decide what to do until then I can't and won't allow you to leave.

He looks to me.

Connor - if you try to leave I will have no choice by to throw you in the dungeons do I make myself clear?

John - yes crystal clear sir.

So looks like I am stuck here for the time being after some food they give me a room for the night when I "room" I mean the attic which I don't mind the peace and quiet it is better then a cell anyway even if they put two guards at the door all night. Ghost hasn't stopped talking about our mate how beautiful she is I do agree with him I just don't know what to do I wanna try and be with her but I can't risk her getting her hurt I am doing the right thing by pretending she isn't my mate even tho I hate it. Its 1am when a knock on the door brings me out of my thoughts I sit up from the mattress.