Chapter 29

Talia p.o.v

(+18, sorry in advance for it being sucky)

It took a good few minutes for John to calm me down but finally, I am calm enough to ask him what I've been wondering for a few days now.

Talia - John?

John - yeah baby?

Talia - when can I mark you?

John - I am ready whenever you are Talia.

This is gonna be the boldest move ever.

Talia - what if I am ready now?

He looks at me and I can see the little him of lust in his eyes and a "are you sure you want this?" Look in response I give him a small nod yes. Since he had already marked me the marking process was halfway done for the marking process to be complete we have to mark each other at the point of release, as our lips connect I suddenly get a thought in my mind, this will be the first time that we have had sex. Why I am so nervous? It's not like either of us are virgins but still, our make out gets even hotter as I climb on top of him, his hand are gently massaging my breasts Ice was getting really excited by this. I break the kiss by sitting up so I can take off my shirt in response to that he sits up and takes off my bra then gently kisses and licks my nipples, I let out little moans as he does this. I am melting under his touch as he leans me back onto the bed, he leaves a trail of kisses down my body as he takes off my trousers then my pants.

John - beautiful.

That was all he said before I felt his tongue flickering at my clit, he even gave it a couple of little kisses before he slips it inside me, I couldn't help but moan as he picks up speed on of my hands are digging into my blanket while the other is on John's head, I could feel myself getting wet and I was almost ready to release when he suddenly stops.

Talia - why did you stop?

John - I can't wait for any longer Talia, look.

He points down to the huge bulge in his pants to which he pulls down and it springs to life, he takes his hard rod in his hand and rubs it at the of my entrance to my wet core as he is teasing me right now both me and Ice went him to put it in so badly.

Talia - John stops being a teaser I dunno how much more I can handle.

John - this what you want?

He slips the tip in then places both hands on either side of my shoulders giving me a sexy smirk I nod yes causing him to push the length of his rod into me I let out a little whimper as I adjust to his size. His lips join me as his thrusts begin, his tongue dances with mine, placing my hands on his firm ass only had him thrust harder suddenly he takes my hips and without him coming out of me he rolls me over I know exactly what he had in mind. His hands are on my hips as I ride him when I lean in to kiss him he thrusts in me and his hands are groping my ass I can feel my orgasm coming closer with every thrust.

John - fuck Talia your so wet, your gonna make me......

I take the opportunity to mark him as I reach my limit, feeling that he's ready too I sink my teeth into his sweet spot and bite down causing him to let out a moan and release his load into me. When we are done I lick his wound so it can heal, lying on his chest I can feel the bound fully open up even tho he was a member of the pack I could mind link him already but now it feels more special.

John - you ok?

Talia - yeah.

John - did I hurt you?

Talia - a little but it was probably cuz I haven't done it for a while.

John - you're not the only one it's been a while for me too, hate to ask but did you enjoy yourself?

I sit up and look into his eyes tine for me to be the tease giving him a seductive look.

Talia - I dunno maybe we should go again.

John raises an eyebrow and had a smug look on his face I let out a giggle.

John - fine with me.

I am not sure how long we made love or how many orgasms we had but by the end, we were both exhausted and fall asleep in each other's arms only to be woken up by a banging at the door but before we could say anything the door opens and in walks Axel with Jasmine behind him, using the blanket I cover my chest.

Talia - Axel!!!!

Axel - what? not like I haven't seen it before.

John lets out a fierce growl as he goes in front of me. Axel throws his hands up in surrender.

Axel - ok, sorry.

Talia - what do you want anyway Axel?

Axel looks to Jasmine with a worried look.

Axel - it's time.

After Axel and Jasmine leave the room to get themselves ready both me and John have a quick shower then get ourselves ready, we have breakfast with the test of the warriors and my family afterwards we head off to the battlefield where we wait for Fabian and his army. We waited for a few hours before the first wave was sent at us, the first wave came out from the tree line and was made up of skeleton men they had silver weapons on them and were made from dark magic but we didn't give up and taken them down but we had some injured Olivia, Becky and Rosie were taking care of the ones who got injured. The next wave soon appeared but this time it was the rest of the army they stopped in the middle of the field a strong scent of silver was bunting out noses suddenly there was a gust of wind causing us to look up and there in the sky coming down was a levitating platform and on top of it......is Fabian.