Chapter 19

John p.o.v

After recovering from the shock at the fact my little brother was alive we allowed him to join us but no one trusted him yet not even me I had to tell them what I was they were shocked at first but after explaining to them what happened to me and my home pack they understood why I didn't tell then sooner. So many thoughts and emotions were rubbing thoroughly head as we walked he told us how he survived Sebastian is walking beside Morgan I am on his other side while the others walk around us so we can all hear his words.

Sebastian - I was 8 when the vampires attacked us I was in my father's office telling him about this new toy that I just got when there was screaming and yelling dad went to check it out and told me to get somewhere safe so I went to the kitchen and hid in the cupboard that is until I saw something that made me freak out and run for the hills.

He looks so uncomfortable even thinking about it.

John - which was?

Sebastian - (sigh) an omega came running in and tried to close the door behind her but 3 vampires came in......well long story short it was something an 8-year-old should never see. Anyway, I got so scared so I burst out of the cupboard then run out the door that's when I saw mum and dad lying there on the ground dead, I also saw you run off with Mia so I followed and seen what they did to her so I ran as fast as my legs could carry me.

Morgan - so how did you become the rogue king?

Sebastian - the former rogue king found me a few days later and took me in, raised me to be like him but I never wanted that so when I took over I changed the rules.

Leo - that does explain why all of a sudden the attacks have stopped.

Then Cole asks something that we all had forgotten about.

Cole - what I don't get is how you go into it with the vampire king?

Sebastian - believe it or not, he somehow found out about me being an albino wolf and promised that no one would be hurt, that it was a peace talk between the vampires, rogues and the Alpha kings wolves but it turned out it was a lie and he used us to get into the territory so he could take do this.

Leo - yeah he took my twin.

John - and my mate we have to hurry.

Skylar - guys I think we should shift we could get there faster.

Raven - that's for sure.

Leo - alright let's do it.

The girls go behind trees so they can take off their clothes and shift, we do the same thing apart from Morgan and Axel that is. Once we have all shifted and got our backpacks in our mouths we set off running towards the vampire territory. Hold on Talia I am coming I wouldn't let him hurt you.

......................................

Talia p.o.v

It's been hours since the vampires put me back in my cell they brought Jasmine back a few minutes ago she has even more marks than last time. I slipped my hand through the bars which stinged me due to the silver but I had to check and see if Jasmine was ok, luckily she had a strong pulse but what shocked me the most was when I looked at a deep cut on her shoulder it was healing faster then it should. Wolves do heal fast but not that fast I noticed it before when I caught her scent but wasn't sure she does smell wolf but there's something else too. I pull back my hand as she starts to wake up and looks at me.