Chapter 30

Talia p.o.v

Fabian is looking down at us from the platform but he's not alone we see that there are 7 women with him from what Morgan told us they must be his mistresses jezz how many women does one man need in his life? Fabian yells for his army to attack and they charge at us even tho they are wearing silver armour and have silver weapons we aren't gonna go down easy. Everyone has learned how to not get hit by the silver weapons and how to find their weak spots in the armour, we have got the warriors fighting in groups of 3/4 so no one gets backstabbed while fighting. While I was fighting I saw that Skylar was in trouble as she was about to get stabbed in the back and Ruby was pinned down by a couple of skeleton men. Cole was close enough to help Skylar as he takes down the one about to stab her, while I use my ice powers to freeze the one of the ones pinning down Ruby then took its head off with a kick. A couple of Selena's vampires were taken down along with a few of ours who is lying dead on the snow it saddens my heart knowing that their mate's hearts were breaking at the loss of their mate. One of the skeleton men attack with his sword but using my speed I grab it at the last minute and stick it through his neck bone even tho it did sting my hands due to the silver but I shook it off and continued to fight.

Azrael, Damon and Sebastian we're working together to bring down some of the bigger ones, Leo brings down one with the help of John, Tank and Uncle Ryan we're leading another group to go behind the enemy and attack from there it did work for a little time. Most of us have shifted and nearly half are exhausted we have been fighting for hours now to give us a breather both myself and mun have made a wall of ice between us and Fabian and his army, however, it won't last long not with Fabian's magic. Half of us are still in wolf form licking at their wounds, my shoulder was cut so Rosie is done patching me up when an albino wolf with red eyes comes over to me I can't help but wonder who this is when Ice's voice comes through the mind link.

(Ice - don't worry it's Ghost.

Ghost? Huh, so I finally meet him after all the time his voice comes through the mind link next.

Ghost - Hello my love.

Talia - so this is what you look like?

Ghost - yes, please forgive us for being so foolish and not showing you before we were scared you wouldn't be happy with our form.

Talia - there is nothing to forgive Ghost and just so you know I think you are the most beautiful wolf I've ever seen.)

He puts his two front paws onto my legs and licks my cheeks causing me to let out a giggle we then put our heads together using one hand I stroke his neck feeling his soft fur.

Talia - we will make it through this, I know we will.

At that moment we could hear the ice wall breaking up Ghost jumps down from me and starts to growl. We all get in formation once again hundreds run through the hole in the wall but suddenly stop they make an opening as Fabian walks down it and stops in front of us.

Fabian - this could end here and now.

Dad steps forward with mum beside him usually Luna's don't fight like this but my mums is not an ordinary Luna.

Blake - is that your way of offering a surrender?

Fabian scoffs I didn't expect him to anyway.

Fabian - of course not but I will stop my army from slaughtering if.......

He looks from dad to mum oh fuck there is no way dads gonna go for this.

Blake - if what?

Fabian - if you give me your Luna.

Dad puts mum behind him as other members of the pack start to growl.

Blake - FUCK THAT!!!! Keep your away from her!!

Fabian scoffs again.

Fabian - too bad I wasn't asking you tho I was asking the Beautiful Luna beside you.

Mum comes out from behind dad and stands beside him.

Fabian - awww there she is, what do you say become my mistress and save your pack or refuse and I will slaughter them all.

Scarlett - I will never be your mistress.

He then gets an evil smirk on his face and before anyone could say anything he reaches out his hands and a strong force pulls me and Raven towards him, other members of the pack try to help us but he gets his skeleton men to form a circle around him, mum gasps in horror while dad, Leo, John and Azrael growl angrily at him.

Scarlett - let my babies go!!

Fabian - be mine and I will let them go, or if you prefer.

As he holds us above the ground we both suddenly start to scream as a very painful stinging ongoing pain shots through our bodies. I could hear Ice screaming too, as well as pack members telling him to stop but the pain only increases. We both screamed for our mates but they could get near due to the army the pain only stopped when mum screamed.

Scarlett - STOP, please.

Fabian - well what's it gonna be?

Both me and Raven speak at the same time.

Talia/Raven - mum don't!!!

She whispers something to dad who has a was look on his face when she pulls away.

Scarlett - ok I will go with you, now release my daughters.

Fabian - come stand by me and I will.

She slowly walks over to him as the skeleton men move aside so she can get past then stops next to him.

Fabian - good girl now since I am a man of my word.

He releases us putting us down next to other pack members but unfortunately he wasn't finished as before he walks away holding mums arm he turns back.

Fabian - oh I almost forgot.....argentum ferro

Before anyone could do anything a silver knife hits my father causing him to fall backwards onto the ground mum screams for him before is teleported away in a bright light with Fabian and his army as we rush over to dad.

Scarlett - BLAKE!!!!!

Leo - Dad!!

Raven - Daddy!!!

Talia - dad!!!

The rest of the pack rush to their Alpha is this how it ends for our pack?

.....To be continued.....

(A/N please don't hate me for leaving it like this but the good news is that this isn't the end as there will be a 3rd book that will be out soon, so keep an eye out)