Chapter 8

John  p.o.v

Ghost is more then happy to stay here but I an still unsure I mean it's nice to meet everyone but it also puts them in danger if they find out what I am then the vampires might come and hurt them just like what they did to my pack I can't let that happen so as soon as I find any vampires I will leave but.......Talia. As Leo and his friends show me to their training area I get some worried looks from the rest of the other pack members which is understandable since I am a rogue and they are wary of me. Leo has reassure them that I am no threat I m not sure they believe it not sure I would believe it either. I've learned how they train in this pack 5/6 hours of training daily once you hit your teen years they didn't get to be the best pack by been soft.

Leo and the guys are helping me train since its been a long time since I've trained with others I keep stealing glaces at Talia as she trains she's smart, strong and fearless but also beautiful, caring and thoughtful. However at the corner of my eye I can see that Damon guy glaring at me what the hell is this guys problem with me? I should ask someone maybe Leo will know I ask him as we are in the gym lifting weights.

John - hey Leo.

He looks to me.

Leo - yeah?

John - what's Damon's problem with me?

Leo sighs before giving me a answer one which sets off ghost.

Leo - he used to have a really big crush on Talia.

He what!!! Ghost starts to growl.

(Ghost - how dare he!!! She's ours not his!!!

John - in case you have forgotten he's with her  cousin.

Ghost - even tho he was with her little sister, it sounds fishy to me. He better stay away from our mate.

John - your so possessive sometimes.

Ghost - and your not? She's your mate too do you really wanna see her with other man?)

The image of her with other male enters my head causing me to growl out loud without realising it Leos voice snaps me out of it.

Leo - you ok?

John - oh yeah am good.

(Ghost - liar)

Cole - why don't you talk to Talia for a bit

John - wait how did you.....

Cole chuckles

Cole - its kinda obvious when you keep on staring at her.

(Ghost - he's right there.

John - but the more time we spend with them, the more it will hurt them when we leave.

Ghost - but you promised we could stay!!!

John - don't yell at me ghost I know what I promised its just.......

Ghost - you are scared to get close to her cuz of what happened but look at her John....)

I look back to my mate she's just taking down 3 male warriors even tho I don't like the idea of males touching her I can't believe how strong she is.....wait who the fuck is that?! Some male has his hands on her hips!!! To my relief she moves back from him looking very uncomfortable with him around but I am trying to keep ghost from ripping his head off both Leo and Cole must have seen my frustration cuz next thing I knew Leo yells.

Leo - YO Dante!!! Hands off my sister!!

Dante Tyler - 25 - warrior

Dante? Huh so that's his name.

(Ghost - I wanna kill him!!! Let me out.

John - no we can't just go around ripping other wolves heads off ghost.

Ghost - he touched mate!!!)

I could feel Ghost's temper growing before I could even do anything he takes control of my body and I am pushed into our mind he's only does this when we are fighting vampires.

(John - ghost don't!!

Ghost - he touched mate.

John - I know but ripping his head isn't going to help is it?)

Before he could answer I feel sparks going up my arm when I look down its Talia she must have cane over when I was mind linking ghost. I can even feel Ghost calming down at her touch and the sound of her voice.

Talia - please clam down ghost.

Her wolf must have known that ghost was getting angry either that or she's psychic. Ghost being the dick he is buries our face into her neck inhaling her amazing scent I can hear the whispers of the other pack members in the gym but Leo soon shuts them up.

Leo - listen up all of you especially the unmated males, my sister has now found her mate so unless you want to deal with my father or me leave them be, got it??

Jez thanks Leo, Ghost takes a other inhale before giving me back control of my body and Talia offers to take me on a tour of the pack house and the territory which I agree too it might be a good to get a lay out of the land but mostly to spend time with my mate.