Chapter 5

Talia p.o.v

Morning soon came I could feel the tiredness of my body Ice has control all night I was thankful she didn't do anything stupid and did have a good time with ghost. Being in his arms I could feel the sparks as his hands when on my skin I looked up to my mate who's still sleeping remembering what ghost had said the night before "I can't tell you it has to come from John just be patient with him, we have been though a lot" what did he mean by that? It must have been really bad for him to be the way he is with me. At the corner of my eye I spot a scar on his neck being curious about it I gently move his collar over to fully see it. It was 4 scars across his collar bone my eyes widen who or what could have done this? John starts to wake up so I cover the scars up again I won't ask him about it just yet. I close my eyes and pretend to be asleep but it doesn't work.

John - I know you are awake.

I open my eyes to look at him.

Talia - do you want me to move I know this might feel uncomfortable for you the now.

John - no it doesn't it feels good, look I am sorry for the way I have been treating you, ghost was right when he told me you were strong I can feel your Aura its so strong.

Talia - that would be the alpha blood in my veins.

Ice voice came though the mind link.

(Ice - I think he is one too not sure, his aura is so powerful.

Before I could answer my twinys voice comes though the mind link.

Leo - sis you up? Its time for breakfast.

Talia - coming twiny.

He growls at me.

Leo - stop calling me that!!.

Talia - never tehe.)

I stand up from the mattress and look to my mate who's giving me a confused look.

Talia - I guess I will see you downstairs breakfast is ready.

John - will I even be allowed down there o am not even a member of the pack.

Talia - Beta Connor isn't the type to leave someone going hungry besides I will be there......

I quickly start to blush as I realise what I just said so red faced I leave the room. I get weird looks for the two guards due to my red face one suggested that they tell the Beta I was whoreing about but one growl from me soon changed their minds. I make it to my room so I then go into my private bathroom to have a shower and brush my teeth to freshen up once I am done I put on my cute little sundress I am not one for wearing dresses but when I do I always put on my shorts and shorts bra on underneath in case I need to change. I get downstairs to the dining room and get a surprise.

Talia - Mum!! Dad!!