𝟔. 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈'𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄

miles's pov. // TW: violence and gore

i try my best to calm down as i stride over to quint while calling his name.

the man turns around at the sound of me and grins, "miles, how are you? long time—"

"yeah, cut the bullshit quint and step away from flora."

quint chuckles, "i thought you were a changed man now..."

"i am.." i utter.

i remind myself too, i have changed. i can handle this maturely especially in front of my sister.

i don't need to be violent i can just use my words.

"quint..." i shakily speak, "please, just please. leave us alone."

quint looks surprised by my gentleness and he tilts his head like a puppy who's confused.

flora stands there, glaring at the two of us in a fearful way.

she was never too fond of quint so i could understand why she found the man scary.

i put my hand on his shoulder, "quint, y'know... you've put me through shit. i mean, you mentally manipulated and abused me. you sexually used me and made me do awful things, you even took the love of my life away but... i forgive you."

"w- what?"

"i forgive you."

y/n's pov.

i took a deep breath as we road over to some hotel where my father was staying at for some sort of business trip or whatever, i'm like 90% sure he's retired now but whatever..

i have to face him.

caleb parks a good distance from the hotel and we all put our creepy masks on to hide our identity.

we walk into the small hotel, no one expect the receptionist visible at the moment.

liv quickly walks up to the man and puts her gun to his head.

her threats were vile as i blocked out whatever cruel things she was saying.

"where is mr. l/n staying?!" she demanded in a very loud voice, nothing came out muffled from the mask.

the man whines and whimpers, "105!"

liv turns to look at me as she signals for the three of us to go find 105.

we all stalk up the stairs, our boots high and heavy as we find the correct room.

caleb backs the both of us up and kicks the door down.

we instantly became face to face with a security guard for my father.

liv walks forward and slits the man with one of her weird gadgets, she then grabs her tranquilizer out of her belt and strikes the man, making him fall unconscious.