𝟗. 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐃𝐎

y/n's pov.

i glared at olivia with rising fear as she started to reveal her inner feelings.

"you guys cannot be serious!" she cries, fury in her brown eyes, "i got both of you out of that shit hole! you guys would've ended up dying there if i hadn't done anything!"

caleb continues with his tight hold on the fuming girl, he shut his eyes as a tear dropped down his face.

i could tell caleb didn't want this anymore, just like i don't.

conflict can be an often occurrence when something goes wrong in your life.

and unfortunately, i'm still dealing with the consequences.

i know i keep ranting about how i'm done with this shit but in all honesty i'm still on the latter.

especially with liv's motivational, yet harsh words.

i slowly lowered the gun as i deeply sighed and held back my tears.

"liv, please. this isn't the way to do this. you don't have to." i utter, stepping closer so she has to look me in the eye.

she scoffs, "so what? now that you got your boyfriend back, the two of you are just gonna ride off into the sunset? like you didn't rob and knock out a bunch of people? like you didn't escape prison?"

"what is your problem?" my voice cracks as i ask the question with so much exasperation. 

"you."

my view on her falters as i press my lips together and shake my head, "why?"

"'cause i'm in love with you."

my eyes narrow and my brows furrow at her startling confession.

in love?

with me?

but.. how?

was she jealous of miles? is that what this is about?

"liv, i had no idea you felt that way." i state with a shaky breath.

i mean, can you blame me for being so oblivious? sure, she could be a good friend and a great person to talk to... but she was also so ruthless with her words sometimes.

i'd be lying if i said it affected me or made me loose sleep, but still... it blurred the lines between how she really felt about me.

i look up at caleb and ask, "did you know about this?"

he deeply exhales before nodding and i see liv start to calm down, a hopeless expression on her face.

caleb finally started to loosen his grip on her, the moment he did she quickly budged away and ran out of the room before i could say anything.

caleb and i share an exchanged look of desperation.

well shit.

what now?

and where the hell is she gonna go?

everything has gone to shit now, the cops are probably waiting outside already for the whole surprise explosion.

wait... explosion.