𝟕. 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐌𝐄

y/n's pov.

i sat in the backseat as i cried my eyes out, the three of us were now driving to the capitol since it was almost midnight, which meant it would be saturday.

i wiped my tears away as i tried to hide my sobs.

everything hurt so fucking bad.

i'm feeling pain i never thought i could feel.

i miss miles so much, even though he's like a stranger.

i loved him.

i feel so disorientated.

like... i feel like how i was when i first met miles.

i don't know what the fuck i'm doing with my life, i'm having another crisis.

if i'm not getting revenge, or if i'm not seeing miles... then what was the purpose of escaping?

right now i'm just following along liv and caleb's steps.

right now liv is very determined while i can tell caleb is more on the fence of what we're about to do.

we finally arrive at the capitol which was empty since it was previously evacuated after the whole broadcast situation.

caleb rubs my shoulder and brings me over to a restroom where he grabs me tissues.

i blow out all my disgusting tears and thank caleb for the comfort.

god, i am such a mess.

olivia's pov.

i watch as caleb soothes y/n.

i honestly don't know what's wrong with her.

 i care about her so much and i'm doing this for her... to help her.

but she's still caught up on that stupid ass guy from her past, i bet he's holding her back.

caleb walks away from the bathroom to leave y/n some alone time.

i take this time to comfort her in my own way. she doesn't need time to cry she needs time to get back onto her own feet. i've been in a vulnerable spot like she has before and i understand. but crying it out doesn't solve anything.

i take soft steps towards the girl, admiring her figure as she sat on the bathroom floor.

"y/n.." i call out to her as quietly as possible, "you alright?"

y/n choked out her tears, "i just.. i can't believe he's gone."

i rolled my eyes in annoyance, when would she stop talking about this dude?

"look, we don't have time for a pity party—"

"i don't want your fucking pity!" y/n cut me off harshly, she was fuming at this point with tears down her face, "what i want, what i need, is fucking space. i can't have you in my ear all the time, bitching to me about all these ruthless things i should do to people."