introduction

Hello! I hope you enjoy my book, before this begins, I'd like to clarify things.

TW: smut, self-harm, angst, drug usage, blood, and medications.

Hajime Hinata is a student in the reserve course. Born Male at birth, and is bisexual. He has a brother, Izuru Kamukura which doesn't go to Hope's Peak with him. He hates the superiority complex between talents, and finds himself up to be with Nagito Komaeda, Ultimate Luck.

Nagito Komaeda is a student in the Main Course. FTM and Homosexual. He hates hospitals and loud noises, and often smokes. He suffers with Frontotemporal Dementia and gets both surgery separately later on, so he has Male parts and was born with a flat chest. He thought people with talents were meaningless people- with an exception of Hajime Hinata.

Characters can be ooc sometimes for the scenarios, but mostly stays in character.

Mostly a comfort fanfic for myself, portraying past issues onto Nagito along with his backstory from the game and gender dysphoria!! yayy

Not entirely, I just enjoy writing people to be happy- but there has to be some ups and downs, too. (which can be major)

Nagitos parents died in the plane crash, leaving him to be alone as a kid, leading to depression, anxiety, etc.

Hajime's parents state are unknown, but were abusive and homophobic- which is why he never came out to anyone but Nagito and his brother, Izuru.

Junko Enoshima and the remnants of despair never happened- aka non-despair au.

Chapters are usually the same day, or timeskipped. This can be days, weeks, or months. They started dating after 3-4 months of knowing eachother.

I hope you enjoy, and I'll add to this when needed!