moonlight

hajime's pov

It was 3 am, I suddenly woke up to see Nanami walking out the door, and Komaeda using my back as a pillow.

"Mm.." I grunted, trying to get Nagito off of me. I felt bad, though- since he was a light sleeper. I sighed.

"..Hajime...? What time is it..." He mumbled, slowly sitting up and rubbing his eyes. I chuckled a bit, sitting up as well. "..really early. Sorry for waking you up."

"You're fine.." he yawned, hugging onto me. I kissed his cheek as I stood up to stretch. Nagito did the same thing, assuming that the both of us are wide awake.

He smiled, plopping himself back onto the bed, turning on the string lights so it wasn't too bright.

I climbed on top of him, sitting in his lap as he turned the TV on. I looked up at him.

"Ko? Random question, but- what do you wanna do when we grow up?"

"Well I'd want to be your loving husband, for one~" he hummed. "But, other than that.. I dunno.. I'm not a kid-person- but I'd like to get a degree in nursing or art.."

I smiled, probably knowing his motive to that, but I'd promise him, he will be cured. No matter what.

I looked back at the TV, also blushing at the whole husband thing.. but I answered, too.

"Well, I'd like to be your husband too... and I'd probably get a major in law, I think that'd be cool."

Komaeda smiled, wrapping his arms around me.

"I bet you'd make a great lawyer, reserve~" he teased. I laughed, nodding.

Soon, the moonlight turned into sunlight, and Komaeda had already fallen asleep again. I got off of him, laying down and carefully pulling him on top of me. I ran my fingers through his hair as I fell asleep.

nagito's pov

I woke up on Hajime's chest, looking up to someone knocking at the door. I slowly and carefully got up, yawning as I opened the door. It was Tsumiki, the ultimate nurse.

"K-Komaeda..! U-Um, I got a t-text saying it was from you a-and I got s-some medicine from the girl y-you were talking about..! I-It should help and hopefully h-heal what you're d-dealing w-with, as p-promised..!"

She handed me a paper bag. I opened it and pulled out a jar of circular pills. I was confused, knowing I never sent a text to her, but I nodded.

"Thank you so much, Tsumiki. You should get some rest." I smiled. She nodded, walking away somehow embarrassed. I closed the door, sitting on the edge of the bed, reading the pill bottle's label.

It was a supposed cure for dementia to take everyday until empty. My eyes widened at the sight I was reading.

Hajime woke up, yawning as I looked over to him. He sat up, crawling over to me and sitting down beside me.

He gasped excitedly, taking the bottle from my hand and reading the label.

"They did it! They really did it..!" He smiled- almost uncontrollably.

"Did you do this, Hinata..?" I asked. He nodded, looking back at me.

"Ever since you told me, I asked Tsumiki to find a cure with that pharmacist, which would be a big favor, but they're ultimates- I knew they could do this.." He smiled softly, looking back down at the bottle. I immediately hugged onto him, softly crying into his shoulder.

"Thank you.. so much, H-Hajime-" I smiled, looking up at him with watery eyes. He kissed me, smiling as he held my hand, setting the bottle beside him.

"Of course.. I wanna see you happy and healthy, y'know.." he smiled back.

If this was really going to cure me, then all I'd have to do is get top surgery..! I'd finally be who I wanted to be-!

I cried happily, hugging him tighter as he hugged me back, soon letting me go.

"Let's go take it and take vitals, okay Ko?"

I wiped my face, nodding as I let go and he led me over to the desk. I sat on top of it, letting Hinata make a glass of water and grab everything since he insists on me doing it. He came back, sitting in the office chair below me and handed me the water. He opened the bottle, carefully reading what to do.

He gave me one pill as he started to take my vitals. I swallowed the pill, drinking it down with the water as I ran my fingers through his hair. He playfully kissed my thigh as I giggled.

"You're doing great as always, Ko~ Now let's eat something so you don't feel bad later." He smiled, looking up at me. I smiled back at him as I sat down on the bed. He came back with some easily-made breakfast food.

We both finished eating as I yawned, School would start again tomorrow, but this was definitely the best weekend ever.

WC: 840 words
A/N: yay!!! fluff for everyone~ I'm happy I got to make this chapter, though it's a bit cliche, and I edited all chapters so be sure to reread em :)