remember

nagito's pov

"G-Ghh~ I- can't last.. any l-longer, Hinata~" I winced. He nodded as I held onto his hands on my hips as he pulled out, us both collapsing onto the bed. I hugged onto Hinata- thinking about something i'd forgotten- ah, that's it.

God, I'm so worthless that I'm already losing my memory at 19.. it sucks. I keep a notebook to write down important things to remember- which was now mostly filled of things about Hajime.. but of course i'm not mad about it.

It reminded me of this girl in a light-novel who lost her memories, and wrote them down in notebooks. It seemed familiar- but I don't mind it. It's like.. a diary.

But I snapped out of thought when Hinata got up and carried me bridal style- which was uncomfortable for the both of us, but he started the bath and the warm water soothed my aching. I felt Hinata play with my hair, washing it and stroking his fingers through the partings.

I softly smiled, quietly trying to clean myself out without him noticing. I flinched, causing my head to fall back onto Hinata. Isn't my luck just great..

"Do you need help..?" He chuckled awkwardly. I shook my head, sitting up tensely.

"N-No-! Of course not, it'd be silly to let someone like you have to touch worthless, disgusting scum like me again- hahah..! I'd be out of my mind, Hinata.."

Well, was I wrong? Not at all, he touched me enough, I bet he's disgusted enough an-

"Nah-ah. Nope. C'mere." He laughed, pulling me closer. I just looked up at him as he uhm- 'helped.' Which did. A lot. Then I helped him too, of course.

"Nnn.. T-Thanks.." I groaned, sitting back up awkwardly as I let out a heavy breath. Hajime chuckled, grabbing for the soap and washing my back. I turned him around and did the same, playing with his hair and washing it- it was still spiky...

We both got out, getting dressed and replacing the sheets again. I hopped onto the bed, grabbing my notebook, flipping onto the page I left off.

Hajime looked over my bruised shoulder.

"Whaddya writing?" He whispered, cocking his head. I flinched, slamming the book closed.

"A-Ah-! It's nothing-" I panicked. Hajime snatched it from me, pecking my cheek to catch me off-guard.. and it worked.

"-don't look..!" I gasped. He chuckled, humming as he flipped through the pages. He smiled, his face softening. It felt awkward.. but comforting at the same time.

He took my pencil and flipped to the next page, scribbling down a big paragraph. I laughed.

"Hajimee~ I didn't say you could do that.." I whined.

He laughed, turning away from me so I couldn't see.. like a little kid. I smiled, giggling. He turned back around, closing the notebook and softly tossing it to the side, crawling ontop of me and showering me with pecks. I laughed.

"H-Haha..! That tickles~" I chuckled, kissing him back.

We stayed like this, until Hajime's phone rang.

He sighed, chuckling. "Wait, babe."

"Babe?"

"Huh. I must be getting goosebumps!"

He picked up the phone, sitting up on my waist.

"Hello..? Ahh.. Nanami! How's it been-?" He said, holding the phone to his chest afterward.

"K-Ko-?! What the hell do I say?!" He shouted in a whisper.

"Gah-! I dunno? Why do you need my help?!" I chuckled, shoving him a bit.

"Hello? Hinata? Who's.. hhauuhh... there..?"

Hajime held the phone back to his ear, frantically. "S-Sorry! Yep! I'm right her-"

I sighed, taking the phone from Hajime.

"Hello? Yeah, yeah- It's Komaeda. Hinata's freaking out, I'll put him in some rice." I chuckled.

"Oh! Hey, Komaeda. What are you doing with Hinata at this hour..?"

Ah- right, it was 10- nighttime hours. I sighed.

"He's just staying over at my dorm for a bit. We're working on a petition and-"

"Oh! I was already on my way- I brought my switch! I'm in the hall, so just gimme a sec.."

She said it so cheerfully. No wonder he was panicking...

"Ahh- there's really no ne-"

Too late. The door opened, a sight of Hajime sitting on top of me- hickeys still visible and us both being in t-shirts and boxers. How great.

"...wrong timing?" She giggled, awkwardly holding up her switch.

Hinata jolted up, hitting my chin and falling off the bed. I laughed.

"Maaaaybe a bit too early." I chuckled, rubbing my chin as I stood up, grabbing two pairs from my closet. I threw a pair at Hajime's face as he quietly grumbled at himself. Nanami had turned around and looked away for privacy, so I slipped a black pair on and hopped on the bed, putting on my hoodie. Chiaki turned back around and sat next to me, as Hajime was struggling to do something as simple as slipping on some shorts.

"..So I'm guessing you guys weren't working on a petition..?"

I sighed, nodding. "Aw, It was so believable too~..."

Hajime yelled from the floor, finally getting on his shorts and sitting up.

"How are you taking this so calmly?!" He groaned.

"Mm.. dunno, reserve." I smirked, looking down at him as he glared at me. Nanami giggled.

"Are you guys up for some Smash Bros?"

I nodded, it was so nice to see her face light up. Hajime stood up and tackled me from behind, clinging onto me.

"Aw... Hinata-kun's so clingy tonight.." I scoffed.

"Shut up." He groaned, leaning his head onto the crook of my neck.

Nanami looked worried- about to reassure him before I cut her off.

"Don't worry, he's just really tired.." I chuckled softly, and as expected- he'd fallen asleep. I got up and laid him down behind us, putting a blanket over him. I sat back down on the edge of the bed, as Nanami finally finished setting up her switch to our TV- which was small, but really nice when you're hanging out in your dorm. She handed me a controller as we both started playing.

"...So, you're dating Hinata?" She asked, still focused on the game. I nodded, smiling softly.

"Yeah, he's not as stubborn as you think." I chuckled. She smiled too.

"Yeah, I see that. He's so hardheaded and addicted to work, it's hard to get him a break."

"Mm, if I just cling onto him he ends up staying in bed all day."

She giggled. "Has Hinata been to your dorm before?"

"Yeah! Many times, he actually moved into my dorm- but don't tell the school committee that.. we'd be dead."

"Yeah.. it's nice seeing you two together now. I wish I had a bond like that- but I thought you hated reserve course students..?"

I shook my head. "No, no, no! I still do... but of course, Hajime's a big exception to me."

"Ah.. I see. It's nice to see you making friends, Komaeda."

"Yeah. Me too."

Me and Nanami played for the rest of the night, I ended up passing out at about 1am, She left at 3.

I had a lot of fun today.

A/N: I actually really enjoyed writing this chapter! Make sure to vote, it really motivates me to update. I'm also working on a Vampire au! If you want, please check it out!

WC: 1264 words