endless

nagito's pov
I woke up to see Hajime spooning me- tighter than usual. I nudged him a bit, trying to move onto my side- which I managed, but that just managed for my face to be stuffed in his chest.

"Haj..phh...m..!" I gasped, muffled. I reached my hand to his forehead, flicking it. He immediately woke up and let go- I couldn't help but sit up and laugh.

"O-Ow..! Nagito!" He pouted, looking at me. I kissed his forehead, smiling.

"Does that feel better, Hajime~?" I teased, giggling. He laughed too, clearly flustered. But, we both got up and went into our uniforms. Hajime helped me take my vitals- which was very nice of him.

We both walked to class, saying our face-to-face goodbyes as we went our separate ways-though we were going to just text during class though.

And so we did- I also talked to Kazuichi, he's actually really nice and funny behind those shark teeth.

We talked about our talents- and the more I spoke, the quieter he got. I let out a soft sigh, looking at the pink-haired boy.

"You're.. really talented, Kazuichi. You should be really proud of yourself- sorry for wasting your  time!" I smiled, getting up from my seat. He was about to respond, but I had already left.

I walked into the unisex bathroom by the janitor's closet, taking off my binder. The day was almost over, so what better to do than text your boyfriend while thinking about your insecurities?

ººº

reserve

N: Hey, just got out of class- sort of.. wyd?

H: Not listening to a word my teacher's saying, that's for sure lmao

N: reasonable enough

H: wbu?

N: ah no need to worry about me~ just hangin around- I had something on my mind though.

H: hm?

N: it gets kinda lonely without you in my dorm, yk

H: yeah- I feel the same way. and..?

N: god you're so dense,,

N: I meant do u wanna move into my dorm haha?? /srs

[hajime<3 went offline]

[hajime<3 went online]

H: oh. of course, i uhh need 2 pack though

N: u don't have to if u dont want to!

H: i will, i mean it. see u later :)

N: kk, see ya<3

3rd person pov, 3 weeks later

Hajime had gotten back to the dorm with a bag in his hands, carrying more of his belongings as he sat them on the floor. Nagito was nowhere to be seen, which did make him nervous since his lover could be dead right now- but then, the door opened.

The brunnete came face to face with a flushed, nervous albino with a bag in his hands.

"Ah- there you are, Ko," Hajme smiled, looking down at the plastic bag. "What's in there?"

Komaeda looked down. "I got some stuff for us."

WOAHH A/N, SO!! THEY HAD SEX, WOW IK

its embarrassing and very ooc to me rereadding it now along with other things i wrote- seeing it in a different point of view since i actually am a trans male, not under the umbrella or non-binary term anymore!! so expect almost all chapters to be edited again. 

This will be updated with a finished version of the chapter soon~