4

The commander went down the row, moving to behind you. You heard mikasa, eren, and Armin say along the same thing as you, considering there were only the four of you that were from shiganshina.

"Annie leonhart," you heard the familiar girls voice.

The girl that bumped into you during breakfast.

Her voice was quiet but rather deep and smooth.

You didn't want to risk getting in trouble and turning around, so you just stayed facing forwards, every so often looking at Sasha. You do remember the two boys standing next to the girl, Annie.

They were next in line. You couldn't see them with the way you were standing, but the next two people to speak must be them.

"Reiner Braun" one of the boys said.

"Bertoldt Hoover." The other boy said.

You didn't know which is which but you did know their names. Maybe you'd tell them off later for making Annie carry their trays while they slack off.

"DISMISSED" the commander screamed after two hours of standing in the hot sun, meeting everyone, well, meeting isn't the right word. But you know what it's like.

You walked back into your little hut as you laid onto your bed, sweating. The shade from the roof of your hut was all you needed to fall back in relief.

"I'm thirsty." Sasha whined as you opened your eyes back up.

"Well then may-" you began before getting interrupted.

"Hey guys sorry we're late." Ymir said as her and krista entered the hut.

"Did you bring water?" Sasha asked the two.

"Get shit yourself." Ymir responded, walking with krista towards their bunk bed.

"Hmph." Sasha pouted as you offered to go with her to get water by the little fountain you saw earlier in the room you ate breakfast in.

You and Sasha had left Ymir and krista by themselves as you helped her hold her hair back as she drank from the fountain.

The girls hair was long, and wasn't tied up.

"Here." You whispered as you took the hair tie you always keep around your wrist off.

She tied her hair up in a messy pony tail. Her hair looks much better like this.

"Ah thank you," She smiled, before sighing.
"Y'know were gonna have to practice tomorrow? Something about odm gear. Sounds dangerous."

"Well our whole goal is to kill titans right? I'm pretty sure everything for us is going to be dangerous." You responded, now walking back to your little cabin. Krista and Ymir were sitting in their beds, next to each other, nicely talking.

There wasn't much to do. Training and sleeping would be your life until every last titan is dead and your mother is avenged.

There was no lunch. Your stomach grumbled as Sasha wasn't currently with you. For eating your potato during roll call this morning, she was now doing laps all night, plus she wasn't allowed dinner. She was definitely not going to be doing too good.

You knew sasha was probably crying right now, you wondered if she'd passed out yet.

Before walking into the building, you noticed sasha running, yet her body definitely looked like it had given up.

"Keep at it sasha!" You said across the field.

She looked at you with a frown before limping towards your direction. "So... thirsty..." She grunted as she made her way over to you.