17

You met up with your horse after Erwin gave you instructions on a mission you'd be going on. Apparently it was a big one, since eren was apart of Levi's squad, you knew erens titan form would be of use for this mission.

You were in the back left group of the formation, with Sasha, ymir and krista. You'd specifically asked if the four of you could be together because you had the best chemistry and you knew no one would die because of how strategic you four are.

Erwin agreed and here you were, using your horses towards the forest.

Red smoke signals appeared in the front line as you and Sasha continued moving forward with the group.

You followed, and no smoke signals were being fired. You didn't understand why, it was quiet. Too quiet.

"Just keep forward." Ymir said as she could tell you were becoming resistant.

"What the hell is that...!!" Krista screamed as she pointed back.

"Krista eyes forward." Ymir reminded her.

"Nnnn..... no!" Krista screamed as you looked back in response.

A titan, running towards you. It was far away, but you could tell it was running fast. Real fast.

"Shit!" You screamed as you grabbed your black smoke signal used for emergencies

You tugged at your horses leash, making him go faster and faster.

"ITS TOO FAST!" Sasha screamed as you pointed into the forest.

"FOREST. BREAK THE FORMATION AND GO INTO THE FOREST!" You screamed as the three followed you.

Sasha, ymir and krista were all in the forest by now, in a directional angle, they made It faster.

They didn't look back. And you didn't blame them.

It was the end.

You were flown off your horse by the pressure the titans foot had to the floor, knocking you on the ground, defenceless.

"I'm gonna die."
"I'm gonna die." You whispered to yourself in pure fear.
"I don't wanna die."

In just a second, you knew you'd be grabbed by the titan, and absolutely crushed by its teeth, being swallowed whole.

Your heart was beating like crazy, you weren't surprised if you died from a heart attack before the titan could even get a chance to kill you.

Your horse was on the ground far away from you.

Poor guy.

But this was your life to worry about. And it was about to end.

You felt a finger on your head, and you were waiting to get picked up by the titan to get eaten.

You were breathing heavily as the titan didn't lift you up. Was this titan going to kill you slowly? Was it going to make the pain that much worse?

You felt your cape around your head come off as the fingers on your head were no longer there.

"Did someone kill it? Did someone save me?" You wondered as you were still scared to turn around.

You mustered up the nerve to turn around, looking straight into the sparkling blue eyes in front of you. A titan, no, well yes, but it wasn't a normal titan. This one had hair, blonde hair, and had the body of a woman. Breasts as well.

So after all that, you were going to die, but to a female titan? What a joke.

You eased your body as you knew this was the end

The titan looked at you, eye to eye contact. But she wasn't eating you.

The titan gently put your cape back over your head before running away.

"Why... didn't it kill me?" You wondered as you looked down at your hands, realizing you were still alive.

"Hey!" You heard a familiar voice.

It was Reiner. "Hop on the back of my horse. We need to get out of here." He said as you shook your head.

"My horse!" You said as he got off his horse to grab your hand, helping you up.

"We'll get it later. C'mon." Reiner said as he helped you get onto his horse.

"Hold onto my tightly!" He said as you pushed your body against his, holding onto his body from behind.

Reiner met up with jean and Armin.

"What're you doing here?!" Jean asked you as you clung to Reiner.

"She lost her horse. Let her be!" Reiner answered for you.

You began hearing the loud footsteps once again as you instantly knew that female titan was coming back.

"REINER BOOK IT RIGHT NOW!" You said as you tugged onto his shirt.

Jean turned around to protect you guy, attaching his odm gear to fight the titan.

That's when you fell off the horse. Pretty bad coincidence don't you think?

Armin fell to the ground as the titan looked at you.

She walked up to Armin, jean and Reiner who were all now on the floor.

"No!" You screamed as the titan instantly stopped.

As the titan was about to grab Armin, Reiner swooped in, slashing through her hand.

The titan stood up although staring at its hand. It looked back at you, with a tilt of its head before turning the other direction and running away.

"(Y/n)" jean ran up to you, embracing your body in a hug.

"I'm... fine." You said as he helped you stand up.

"Shit my horse." Jean said as he turned around, not having seeing it.

"(Y/n) get back on my horse." Reiner told you as you got on it.

Jean continued to call for his horse as Armin used the smoke signal to call for help.

Krista came with two extra horses, you thanking the girl.

"You came back!" You said as you got off reiners horse to give krista a hug.

"You're safe!" She smiled as she hugged you back.

"Hey buddy!" You smiled as you rubbed your horses head. Krista had found your horse and brought him back to you. You were so glad he was safe.

"Here let's keep going. Into the forest." Krista said as you hopped on your horse, following Krista.