8

You woke up, turning down to see Sasha, sleeping on the boys stomach. The hell happened last night?

Y'know what? Whatever. Good for her. But you'd have to get them both to wake up.

"Sasha get up." You poked the girl as she shifted around the boys stomach.

"Get up!" You said again as she just moved her head with a grunt.

She patted what she was sleeping on, Connie, before shooting up.

"What the hell happened?" You asked the girl as she just looked at the boy she was lying on.

"Must've fallen asleep on him." She responded with a yawn.

You just rolled your eyes, telling Sasha to wake Connie up because you didn't want to.

"Connie." Sasha poked the boys forehead, no response.

"Connie!" She said as she put her finger up his nose.

"Uah what the hell?" The boy asked after feeling the nostril Sasha just had her finger stuck up.

"Ah you're awake." She smiled as he continued to look at her.

"Did you tickle my brain- ugh." He whined as he rubbed his nose.

"Why'd you fall asleep together here?" You budded in.

"Well I guess we were both worn out, and yeah." He responded getting up, and flicking Sasha on the forehead.

"Okay okay. Let me get this straight. You two met yesterday? During night training?" You asked as the both of them nodded.

"And after one evening of knowing eachother, you fell asleep lying on eachother?" You asked as Connie tilted his head.

"She slept beside me." Connie said as sasha looked nervously to the ground.

"No- Sasha fell asleep lying directly on your chest," You said as you looked back at Sasha.

"Y'know what? I'm done. As long as you don't fuck I don't care what the hell you do." You gave up, grabbing onto your toothbrush, going to the public bathroom to get brushed up and ready for today.

"It's not like that!" Sasha complained as Connie tried protesting as well.

You just left them and went to the bathroom.

The bathroom doors swung open as the blonde walked in.

"Oh, good morning Annie." You said as you put toothpaste onto your toothbrush.

"Morning", she responded with tired eyes.

She had a noticeable deeper voice, you never knew Annie had a morning voice. It was quite cute.

Soon after, ymir entered the bathroom, walking up to you.

"Who the hell was the baldy in our room?" She asked as you shook your head.

"I'm wondering the same thing. He and Sasha fell asleep together." You said as Ymir looked grossed out.

"No way she likes that dude." Ymir said as she tried not to laugh at Sasha steeping so low.

"Listen, if he falls asleep in our cabin ever again, we'll kick both of their asses out." You said as you didn't want the guy in your cabin either.

"Yeah yeah. I'm going back to krista," she said as she turned around to leave.

Annie stood quietly, still brushing her teeth, not seeming interested but also having heard that whole conversation.

"Connie. Do you know him?" You asked Annie.

She spit out her toothpaste into the sink, "I don't think so."

"Oh." Is all you managed to say before running your toothbrush under the sink.

"Well, you're lucky then. You don't have any weird short guys randomly show up in your cabin." You giggled as she showed a smile.

You never really saw Annie smile. It was... really precious.

"Yeah I'd hate to have a bald man show up while I'm sleeping, that's for sure." She said as she ran her mouth under the water.

"Goodbye." You smiled as you packed your toothbrush and toothpaste back into your pouch, bringing it back to your cabin.

"Bye." She responded, still continuing to brush her teeth.

You walked back to your cabin, thanking the world that stupid boy wasn't there.

"I'm gonna go out with him to the city." Sasha said as she put on a spare T-shirt.

"Are you crazy? We can't leave grounds. You'll get into deep shit." You said as Ymir listened in on the girl, giving her intel as well.

"If you get caught and we're involved in bashing your head in." She said as sasha shook her hands out.

"I'm not gonna get caught! Trust me! We'll be back soon. I just wanted to show him my favourite type of meat. They don't give us them here. But they're sold not too far away, the village right next to here! We'll be fine!" She said as she bolted out the door after having her shirt properly on.

"Why's that boy so close to her all of the sudden?" Krista asked as Ymir just shook her head.

"Either that idiot fell for another idiot or they're just idiot friends." Ymir answered before putting her own day time clothes on.

You continued your day, without Sasha. As much as you hated to admit it, being without Sasha was really boring.

You took today as an opportunity to go talk to Armin, Mikasa and eren.

Ever since you joined the 104th cadet core, you never talked to them.

______

"Hey Armin", you smiled as the boy turned to you.

"Oh hi, (y/n)" he waved back as you stood next to him.

"Do you mind if we stay together today? Maybe just talk?" You asked to which he nodded.

"Of course. Mikasa is waiting for me by the lunch room. If it's fine with you it'll be us 4" he said as you nodded.

"No problem." You smiled.

Over the span of the day, you talked to eren and Armin as Mikasa would often bud in to talk as well. You never really knew what you were missing, back in shiganshina you had only one friend, you were too scared to talk to the other kids your age in shiganshina, and you were missing out on being good friends with the three of them.

In an hour or so you would continue training. Unlike yesterday though, today you'd be learning how to use the swords with the odm gear.

After today you might even be able to fight titans