31

🗣this is a sex chapter. I would appreciate it if you didn't state your age, especially if you're going to read my stories. It makes me uncomfortable as fuck. We stay anonymous in this bitch. Enjoy.

Life has been easy. You and Annie were living life together, more in love than anything. You loved Annie. So so so much.

She had been talking about a kid for a while now, you not knowing how to adopt or deal with kids, you agreed anyways, knowing you wanted a family with her.

"You know we can't have a baby." You reminded her for the tenth time.

"Says who." She kissed your neck as the both of you laid in bed together.

"Says biology." You giggled as her hand laid resting on your left breast.

"Fuck biology." Annie said as she sucked gently onto your skin, leaving hickies on your neck.

"Can you go to bed." You said as you knew she was just teasing you with these neck kisses.

"I'm not tired." She responded, you holding onto her side.

"So become tired." You joked as she flipped her body to rest on top of yours.

You held her hips as she gave your face endless kisses.

"Annie." You whispered as you moved the hair out of her face as it was in the way of seeing her face.

"You're really pretty." You reminded her.

"Mhm." She said before resting her head on your boobs.

"C'mon Annie, get off my boobs." You giggled.

"They're soft." She whispered as her body moved on top of yours, getting comfortable.

"God damn it Annie now you got me awake. What happened to sleeping?" You asked, rubbing your eyes.

"No time for being tired." She said as she held onto your face with her right hand.

"So what're you going to do?" You asked as you turned your head to the side closing your eyes once again.

"Oh nothing." She whispered as she took off her shirt, revealing no clothes underneath.

"Put your tits away Annie." You giggled as she sat on top of you.

"C'mon can we just lay together nude? That's what married couples do." She said as she got off of you.

"Go ahead." You said as she tugged at your shirt.

She helped you take it off, feeling a breeze of air touch your skin shivering at the feeling.

"Are you cold?" She asked as she laid on top of you, your breasts squishing together.

"I'm good. Just a reaction to the air." You responded playing with her hair.

You felt light kisses on your breast as you giggled.

"Annie why are you kissing my boob?" You asked as she stopped, not saying a word.

"Silence treatment?" You asked as you felt another kiss on your breast.

You played with her hair more as she laid on top of you, kissing your chest lightly, often grazing her lips on your nipples.

"Annie what are you trying to get at?" You asked as she didn't say much.

"Do you want sex, or what?" You asked as she looked up at you at the word.

"It's 12am. Are you sure you want to do this right now?" You asked as she silently nodded, with a red face.