prologue

Hidden away from the big cities in the state is the town of flowering  hope County a nice place where School groceries and anything that anyone needs but lately there hotels that will be finished building by the end of the month and one of the usual stores at to Valley Shopping Center is the Hinobi store a store that look like a big H and when some people comes in Stacy it's a gaming store almost everyone that has elderly forgot about others just don't care that that worked in office both political and business buildings. "Good night Velma.' Has one of the employees calling it a work day "same with you Howard. " applied Velma when Howard got out of the store on his way to his cars you see that most of the known neighboring stores what dollar stores While others are still vacant like their lift to rot.

When he got to his place a decent apartment with more than of channels to watch on TV for the night an while watching What Howard normally watch he noticed that what his neighbors mostly elderly usually watch news fall he knows and the only friends I have are mostly online from outside of the states he's in where he could Lord I have similar interests but those in town are currently middle school kids these days and the only reason for anyone to come here is if there's a place to stay for some kind of convention in the next town or two there's almost nothing here to make this town rememberable "But how to make it so?" Thought Howard then he recalls that in a couple of years Hinobi will show off a new tabletop game at Hinobi store all over the country it's going to take a few months of paperwork but maybe in theory it can put flowering Hope on the map.