Chapter Nine

About three months later at the Hinobi outdoor celebration where Hinobi celebrate fun and show off the best game and other forms of media they distribute Inn at the Grand circus Park and our food and drinks a few surprises at sunset.

Rick and minmei folks are enjoying themselves as the others are looking around the place seeing the displays celebration half but there seem to be together surveillance hidden in plain sight which Butch who had a grilling by the council's of Queens over the last events now overseeing the current events in the surveillance van while keeping a log book.

Butch's log book

Butch: Butcher's logs at the outdoor Hinobi celebration is going well so far and that's the grilling by the council Queens due to the humiliation of wasp security at the Urban enforcers demo but I with another if it doesn't have any beef with rick and the others will get back at them. Now the displays here are what Hinobi have produced over the years but most of the attendance of really liking the ones that they mainly know while those that Wonder  of into what Hinobi called the weird hive where those that Hinobi think of those that are to much trouble to mark more then one. As for those that are other games that you don't play on the screen The Duel got latest showing off a new cards that they are planning for next year as well the Knights of the Power Stone reunions in one of the tents while that's silly Smashosoirs Screening going in another but going to be something big planned at Sunset and it going to be big.

End log.

While looking at the Hinobi display of the game they made Rick with his Dad Dexter as they look at those like Castlestain Beavestone and Smasosuare then Dexter says to Rick "I know they don't care but would some of those have families of their own by now?"

"Honestly dad," say Rick "it be hard to keep up with traditions." Dexter understand that then say to Rick "I know that it just that those like you and those that came before have been seemly playing the same game with the same old over and over do you think they should brake the cycle if it been going on for to long?"

Then someone else who seem to over heard Dexter and says "I get what you are saying and sorry for overhearing but some would think they are only doing it to support one another existence." Then Dexter and rixies who said that it was Edward Ted Stone the voice of Axel Steel Heart of a Knights of the Power Stone cartoons.

Dexter is I'm amazed that he can see him and then says to Edward " well mister Ted Stone it is at the case is nothing anyone can do about it." Dead Edward join some silicone around each other displays of Hinobi games that oh most everyone forgot for one reason or another even if some of them have a following tell they come across what seems to be a poster of a Hinobi game that seem to be never gone into production so did those the dual god League with guests of Their Own.

" Dead Edward join some silicone around each other displays of Hinobi games that oh most everyone forgot for one reason or another even if some of them have a following tell they come across what seems to be a poster of a Hinobi game that seem to ...