Chapter four

Then the day of the big tournament have arrived Osaka competing looks like they are ready to go to war at the Hobby Lobby store with two brackets one for the kids ( the cadets) and one for the adults (the Sergeants) the winner on each side will face off in the final Conflict.

Dexter and Rick has prize with so many even at the Hinobi store due to the mayor's presence in the tournaments "at least it getting more people from the press that are out of town." Says Howard "But do you think it a campaign publicity stunt?" Replied velma when she see the mayor approaching the stage.

"Good afternoon everyone, " say the mayor "for coming for those are out of town am mayor Rocky Pigbottom of Flowering hope County and thank you all for coming even if it isn't my idea for coming to this event I would go on nothing planned so without further delay let it begin." And simultaneously to Cadets and the Sergeants commence combats!

-result-

The that brackets have mostly infantry he's with each round and knee with tanks but Rick ones with air unit wow May a pig bottom with a firm the fence line that wears out his opponents assault.

Now Rick Winter and Rocky Pigbottom are to face off in the final battle.

Rocky: looks like it's you and me Rick too bad your dad has poor commanding skills make him all that I fightto get here.

Rick: only because your puzzle wall like you don't want anyone to leave this town.

Rocky:Because it safe here.

Rick:It also boring and it's frustrating.

Rocky:Well sorry for making the town people close up to each other and let along do small talk.

Rick:Then an ending the silence and arrogance commence combats!

Rocky:So be it commence combat!

-Match start-

Turn one

Rick go first via coin toss.

Rick deploys two basic infantry that cost 5 DP and a jeep that cost 10.

Then it Rocky turn and deploy the same

Turn two

Rick play two more Infantry unit but one have a sniper but it's not close enough to make a shot.

Rocky sees a sniper and have one of his units to take the Jeep and driving in front of his own use for cover.

Trun three

Rick the poison the Jeep and have to a beach enter a Jeep Advance towards a nearby covering.

Rocky know he's doesn't have enough deployment points for a tank units so he sends one of his guilt out as bait.

Turn four

Rick have has a sniper targeting the enemy infantry units then rolls a D20 and it's good then roll a D6 to see where is hits and it's a six right in the head and Rockies unit goes down receiving 5 deployment points now he has enough to deploy a tank unit.

Rocky deploys a bazooka unit just in case.

Turn five

Rick deploy three more infantry units.

Rocky's deploy the same.

Turn six

Rick send a you're out of the cover

Rocky since one of the cheap mounted units to get a closer look that Dismount and rolls and no good Rick counters with his role and is good for a hits but it's a chest hit.

Turn seven

Rick rolls to finish it high enough to be a good roll where hits it's good enough takedown Rockies units.

Rocky deploys his own tank and put it in defense formation.

Turn eight

Rick deploys another Jeep and a bazooka unit and heads out.

Rocky then another unit.

Turn nine

Rick sends his tank get a close enough roll which is enough to take out the Bazooka units while his own bazooka unit weaken Rocky's tanks.

Rocky fire at Rick's  tank to weaken it but Rocky has enough deployment point to send out a special weapon.

Turn ten

Rick have more then enough the plant poinsettias and three are units and take out all of Rocky's remaining land units.

We're good then deployed his special dropping an anti anti unit roll to destroy only to take out two of Rick's air units.

The last few reminding turns

Then Rick use his deployment points to activate a command ability to turn his last air unit into a Mac units and his remaining units to soften Rocky's forces.

Rocky counters.

Rex Mac does the rest and use the receiving deployment points to deploy all he can to a missile Outpost an occupied long enough to fire one to win it all the townsfolk seem to be hearing something in the sky those at the Hinobi store look up a missile heading towards them "you know that a hologram right?" Says Howard "Yes." Replied Velma but hologram or not the explosion impact terrified Hotel leaving everyone petrified for a few hours while 80% of the seniors in all the known retirement homes including Rick's own grandfather's died instantly.

-Rick Winter wins the tournament-