Chapter six

It been three year since Rick and his family move to one of the Combat command league city's in Detroit with the inheritance money that they use to get a new house but it like the old one and they have their usual thing no reason wasting it on they may not use.

As for Rick Winter himself he been doing some voice acting for Hinobi on Combat command OVA's once a year and this is his third OVA and they start this week as part of a new promo for the new Hinobi FPS that based on a Sci-Fi franchise they have a license to make games on.

"Ok," says Rick once School is done for the day "Time for another year another year of Hinobi promo nonsense." But unfortunately he walked in to another and knocked each other down on the floor "Ow sorry didn't me-" but when is Rick almost finish that sentence while getting up he sees who's actually running to and she's cute and she says "It ok am Minmei by the way."

"Am Rick nice to meet you." Says Rick then Minmei "So where are you heading off to?" Then Minmei says "Oh going to Buzzema for the Combat Command OVA sessions." Guests Rick have someone new that may get burned out by Hinobi ad propaganda for the combat command League.

Once they got to the Studio Rick fellow Commanders Harvey Vander Penny Bell wind and Jarven Barnbo is waiting for them in the Studio Board Room and when they got there the meeting starts.

"Ok," say who seem to be the OVA producer "Thank for coming and I see Rick have meet Minmei Spring now we can begin this year plan."

Combat command OVA plans.

OVA producer:Now as you may heard our first OVA of the year will be on the first booster set of the year citizen assault as part of the new starship trooper game Starship Troopers time Troopers.

Jarven: That got to be the dumbest thing that been pull out of the suggestion box.

Penny: Yeah Starship troopers have been Hinobi ask Rabbi brand to fund their bigger projects and the would you like to know more thing is just annoying.

Rick: Yeah they are all dumb shooters kill the bugs honestly is their any other game that are not copy and haste from the original game source?

Harvey:Yeah time travel that got to be a new low.

Minmei:Well I got the part from a audition site don't completely understand what the big deal but the Nets won from what I'm informed on a couple of days ago is a real Marshall nightmare.

OVA producer: Oh you mean the urban Warfare booster stats with the advanced enforcer and the free Street anarchist.

Minmei:How can you make rebellion a bad thing?

Rick: Well I did see the unit yesterday myself in on it really Urban pacification or locking down small towns?

OVA producer: have you ever thought a how small towns can be hives for criminals hiding out from bigger cities where the authority won't look because they don't care until it's too late?

Rick:Well it reason invisible.

Bandno: As for the last one look more like a Toyota version of the original line?

OVA producer:Yeah playground warfare is silly but honeycomb toys need a new brand and having other brands like smashosaurus and the knight of the power stores and from the rumors that I hate Bravestone maybe in it to debunk or to confirm a certain Theory.

Penny:Yeah I heard of that theory as well even I find it silly as well but it only a coincidence.

Minmei:Well it a nice theory but from what I heard but it not likely.

OVA producer:Recording start this weekend after that a demo presentation before the premiere dismissed.

Later that evening on their way back home on the bus Rick and Minmei are tired for the day "So," asked Rick "Why did you join?"

"Oh all I can say is that am looking for someone that is important to me." Says Minmei "He was hired by Hinobi and never been heard from again." Rick thought it was silly and says without sounding insulting "Well hope he turn up sooner or later he must be really important to you." Minmei find it sweet and then says "He the only one that really care for me as fir my actual folks how should I put this nowadays... wrapped up in their work."

Once the bus approach Rick's Street he pulls the cord the bus stop and done with minmei president got off with him and asked her on the way over "Do you live around here?" Then Minmei says when they got to Rick's house "Oh am next door to you." Then she pointed at her house that on the lift then says "Am oh mist done unpacking. " then without delay Minmei went into her home then Rick says In a soft tone "Hope she nor her folks are conspiracy nuts."