Chapter seven

Four months later at the Detroit Hinobi holo indoor Stadium the buzz Dome where the first OVA and Busa set presentation of the year is being  held at backstage Rick and the others are looking over the presentations battle plan with guess Arby Rhino the voice actor of Joey Rico of the Starship Trooper time Trooper descendant of Johnny Rico.

(Backstage buffing rook)

Arby:Ok men and women the the plan is simple.

Phase 1 Rick will lie down the fence for the mobile infantry Drop Zone you got to take out the anti a box so they can land safely Once Upon drop landed I will send troops on the offense to take out the first Warrior bug defense line once it's broken the others. Only has to clean up the big a bug be on that line.

Phase 2 have your best areas to take out the Airborne bugs as they can so I can send more troops so they can take out the land and second defense line and fire a mini nuke at the butthole and that's it any questions?

All:Sir no sir.

Arby:Dismissed

All but Rick and minmei left to get ready.

Rick: do you think this plan minmei is a flawed efforts I don't know much about the Starship Trooper games but this is an overhead light of the surface.

Minmei: yeah there's no telling what's the price of the event will have Rico's you look all we know are completely useless.

Rick: so what's your continued season case something goes wrong.

Minmei: may sneak in the new high orbit units in my roster.

Rick: that was thing takes up a ton of the 20 points if you managed to deploy one depending on the unit it will merely put that in the arachnids

Minmei: true but if we are in a team units for this presentation the rules state that any member can transfer any deployment points from their current amount lost my phone and me units.

Rick: okay but this point but I'm not getting to Arby's ears.

Then they to the main Stadium.

-the main Stadium-

Once the cheesy OVA is done Arby is on the main play  display while Rick and the others are on support control use for team based competitions and then Arby begins his demo presentation speech.

Arby: nice to see that Edwin how did enjoy the OVA movie but we have one more for the night now you know what that Starship Trooper games don't how do you play with the best suits since those you play eyes don't last long in the main campaign by losing most of their limbs or didn't live to see tomorrow until now Hinobi games like to present the next combat command Busa set citizens assaults.
Would you like to know or better yet see more?

Then then Holo grid came on displaying what seems to be the kind of discipline you see in any Starship Trooper game.

Arby: now if you played the Starship Trooper games you know it always thoughts with a brain bug hunt the Federation can find the plants Queen but but it's better if we show you and like the combat commander says commence combat.

-Demo one-

Turn one

Rick has deployed his ground unit security Trooper Landing Zone by transfer a small amount of DP to minmei under the table drop ship landed and I'll come the first wave Arby's Mobile Troopers they seem to be a balance of mobility and durability and there's a big number of them March forward take a olive oil bugs they can gain High numbers of DP and divided evenly with Rick and the others but minmei secretly deploys hi orbital are Fighters over the field in the crowds but Rick seems to know something bigger in the clouds as well with the others.

Turn two

Arby deploys more mobile infantry soldiers when the first line is broken send sandworms pop out taking out any Troopers in its path then time for minmei to send in her High orbit carrier.

Arby:Minmei what are you doing.

Minmei:doping ODSTS.

Then the carrier dropped the orbital drop shock......Tanks.

All five tanks have made massive shock waves sending the sandworms towards the Surface 2 remaining Trooper took out all of them Denman May order the tanks to use pulse waves are up the brain bugs link with the Swarm then the high orbit Fighters swoops in fighter hi-ex missiles and took out the bug hole.

Brain bug neutralize demo completed.

Despite minmei insubordination it was a good demo and Arby left the arena and head backstage.

Rick:You really humiliated me, with a smarter tactic.

Minmei: even if it's a demo his time will fail and we are to take the fall.

Penny: well for someone that hardly knows the game you seem to know a fair share of warfare.

Minmei: well it came to me and then it was in the ethics of the rules.

Rick:Interesting.

When they got backstage Arby was waiting for them and says to Minmei "You have some nerve to go against my orders and be hanged if this is real." Then Minmei walks towards him and says "Well I have no regrets and it's simple entomology something the Federation never allows just because they are simply fashionist." I'll be known as the vibrations on not in a pretty light but that's how the game Siri goes and says to Minmei "I know the games are dumb but that's how it is eversense Hinobi acquired license and don't give me the think thing I'm not that stupid like my video game counterparts."

Rick seems to get that everyone makes jokes of the game series stupidity.

Would you like to know more?