Oval brake two

Now Sinners Boulevard is what call Hinobi take on the GTA but the Sinners blessings remain me of the Madden Curse for those I don't know or almost forgot the Madden Curse started back in 1998 it says rose on the cover of Madden of fall on the great Misfortune like a minor injury or a bad year.

As for the Sinners blessings well from the research on Sinners Boulevard on the Sinners blessings for what I can says for now Whoever's take the main roles end up having love and family.

Now I played and beat the First Sinners Boulevard game and the more I think about playing the others the more I think about it the more I think it have to be look on both sides of the coin.

As for the Starship troopers games man they are cash grabs like the Call of Duty games it's like the appointment ideas out of a suggestion box for themes and ideas but while I was looking to Starship Troopers I Stumble onto list of licenses that has no B is allowed to make games that dates back to the 90s now there's something really off about him no be how can they know about the following if they he would leave been around since the 70s?

(Here how it will work the following that Hinobi seem to have the license to make will be under three group the knockoff those that are using the I.P to seemly copy know game series one time the I.P they use once do to it seemly not working in the long run even if they are lucky enough to get a following the to familiar are those that seems to be too on the nose the to good are those that would overshadow others.)

The knockoff

Street sharks: Now using this to make a beat them up is just a cash grab with a TMNT copycat.

Prince Valiant: now this one of the top down Zelda clown with no major fancy elements no magic no dragons you get the idea it seems that Hinobi took it because no one else would have the time.

Serial experiments Lain: now this Silent Hill clone looks like a cautionary Tale on going down a digital rabbit hole and some of the monsters look like they are over plugged I'm barely had anything to do with the anime.

Too familiar

Danny Phantom: now this one is just way too coincidental also Hinobi press make the comics and get this the extended universe.

Avatar the last airbender/The legend of Korra: this one I may have a part with the continuing after the correira to infiltrate Hinobi one of earth and one of fire just to complete the cycle then came  imbalance which look like an injustice knock off somehow in the back of my head I feel like I had a part in Aaga descent into a dangerous mindset.

Too good

The Legacy of Kain: well this what key out of hand if they continue making these because this is not game series that should be taken lightly this is a series that the five the faith of Fading Into nothingness in the way to find the third choice to make the coin landing on its Edge but it's been a long time since I've been at 1 not sure if you will have anything similar to the whisper in the Final Fantasy 7 remake would work if Square Enix tries to resurrect it it would cause another paradox and the lore is confusing to most people nowadays needless to say it's not black and white and Balery glitch techs will be in over their head because as far as I know they never dealt with an m class glitch and as far as I know the M Class glitches are the alphas.

Apart from those Hinobi seems to be no different than JNL before whatever happened had them resorting to resetting history.

What's next for Rick is only one half of the event story let's say I reckon his friends and not the only one that been a pain to Hinobi and come after that could be one part of Hinobi's true nature.