chapter two

The next Monday after work Dexter took Rick to the Hinobi store for the week long event at least it helping the hotel business when they got their Rick see that while getting out of the car he and his dad see that their are a lot of people here that are seemly out of two "They don't normally get this must people here." Say Rick "Well it was on the news last week and since you like these games I thought I would try something new with you." Says Dexter when they got in the Hinobi store they see that in the gaming room they see that their alot of people gathered around the stage and  see two Hinobi staff members dentistry  a new game with what seem to be some kind of hologram projector that's playing with seems to be a Battlefield "What are they playing?" Ask Dexter "Combat Command," Howard to Dexter "It Hinobi first holographic tabletop game that they are currently using are just the betas for now we will have the official out the next day." While Rick looking at the match Dexter see some if the town officials like Mayor Paranten and some of the local press "This is a unusual product Hinobi have made," say the mayor "Are they planning something big by the week?" "Well," says Howard "we are going to have a tournament this Friday sing are at the counter with details on the tournament rules." Did the mayor signs up and that most of the known participants are in middle school with their parents "good thing it not election year all them filled against me just to spite me."says Paranten but upon further reading Dexter see that the tournament play like a tutorial with a final being the actual match "Hmm single elimination with a taken with you learn finale." Thought Dexter after he and Rick signed up once it closed all player are gavin a starter set and ten year one booster packs for preparation reasons "Seem we have to make do with the troops we got " say Dexter then he and Rick get into their car and leave for the day while Mayor Paranten watch then drive off then says "Grandson of a local war hero against the wise and powerful mayor who would win?"